What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sanji/Luffy fans doesn't downplay Zoro?
That's the problem bro. 1 fandom starts hating on a character and the other fandom feels like it has to retaliate. It's a circle of hatred. I do it too im not any better than any of you guys but can we just stop with this bullshit and spread love. In Japan there isn't even a sanji vs zoro war why can't it be the same here??

Its basically the same, now with zoro being shimotsuki, if this wasn't important they would not mansion it so you could say that the reason zoro is that strong and will kill kaido is because he is a shimotsuki and my point is there is nothing wrong with that.
Again nothing is wrong with that. However they were born into their lineage. Sanji was not. Sanjis lineage was stripped and I planted in him via man made device. Meaning his lineage is a lie

Saying zoro is carried by enma is retarded as well btw. Just as retarded as saying sanji so carried by genes/judge. Are they obvious powerups that increase their strength? Absolutely! But that should not discredit their strength in anyway shape or form. Banter and agenda done got to some of y’all’s heads that common sense and logic don’t exist no more my God.
Enma isn't a power up or increase Zoro strength

You should be checking the summaries and images thread for actual confirmed spoilers. Idk what you expected
I do check the summaries, idk why it's necessary to use actual spoiler provider name instead of making up a name.

It's literally one of the few unwritten rules in the forum to show actual respect for people who provide spoilers

Agreed fully. You know what's so funny people will think that I hate sanji. I don't at all. I hate how oda is writing him. He either takes uncessary L's and when he gets W's it's a catch..The raid suit is one thing but having it confirmed that he is indeed altered is just ughhhhhhhhh.

If this point was established early on then fine. But now? Even with sanji hating his dad? Now?

Maybe I am asking for to much but would it have not been better if sanji came up with his own version of Rokushiki? Like instead of storm leg have fire ball kicks like cinderace. Make him be the second person to have incredible future sight.

Have it rhay diable jambe has nothing to do with lineage factor and keep the need for sanji to spin to create friction to use it
I personally think it’s the best thing to make him have it while he hates his family

You gotta understand… it creates a good growth in character…

here is what I mean…
Some people wanted Sanji to throw away the Raid Suit just because he despises Germa…

but to me, that’s a sign of immaturity. As the great character Tom san stated… ships aren’t the ones doing Evil… when a ship puts a sail of marine it becomes marine ship, when the flag is pirate flag it becomes pirate ship…

the person who decides if the Raid Suit is used for evil or good is the user only…

To me, the biggest sign of maturity Sanji can have (which he still does not have it) to actually admit he’s from Germa…

you can disagree with me but think of it like this:

suppose you are from a country… with that nationality and passport… and for some reason, your country leaders are shitty assholes who started wars with other countries and did some bad shit and hurt many lives…

For me personally, denying that you are originally from that country is only but a sign of running away from truth…

the mature thing to do is to SPEAK and say “Yes, I am from that place, yet I am against their method/way”

That basically have even more impact on changing things cause even a person from that country does not agree with their politics and stands against them

Sanji will reach full maturity and growth ONLY if he accepts his Germa blood, and does not deny it… and use it to his nakama’s help without even hesitating!

Status
Not open for further replies.