What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would place Im sama and Mihawk on that throne for now and Papazuki top 5, perhaps Dragon as well. Issue is we don't really possess firm evidence yet unfortunately.
I am so interested to see their possible dynamic/history/relationship explored. There is a lot of potential there. More than Shanks/Mihawk and way more than Kaido/Big Mom.

Not only power wise, but ideologically, personally etc.

Akainu surely hates piracy but he couldn't let go of that "Dragon's son" expression. Dragon's son, Dragon's son, Dragon's son.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO ZKK KEEP COLLECTING Ws LIKE INFINITY STONES
Though unable to harm King or Queen in the spoilers after you guys talked about 'one-shot' YCs. Enma didn't do much there.
- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
That means Zoro is nothing to the original of Ryuma as he is unable to harm King and Queen then. Don't BS on insecurity as we know Sanji's attack are harming them :kayneshrug:.

I am so interested to see their possible dynamic/history/relationship explored. There is a lot of potential there. More than Shanks/Mihawk and way more than Kaido/Big Mom.

Not only power wise, but ideologically, personally etc.

Akainu surely hates piracy but he couldn't let go of that "Dragon's son" expression. Dragon's son, Dragon's son, Dragon's son.
Yeah I'm looking forward his backstory as a nice starting point eventually. That could be pretty enthusing to be unraveled. We would likely find out what drove Akainu like that and also when did he acquire his Magu and why.

We don't fucking need Sanji to prove Judge that a regular human can be stronger than his modified kids anyway, there's the Garps and the Shanks of this world to showcase that clearly :milaugh:
Yes, WE don't need proof for that. Judge does. Despite having people like Roger, Garp etc. he stil modified his children. He wouldn't do that if he would believe they just simply could get this strong without it.
Judge thinks emotions make you weak and Sanji's way of life where he cares for others is a sign of weakness. If Sanji proves him that by living like that he can become way stronger than his brothers and even his modifications end up outshining theirs as result of him amping them up further with his emotions, then it's Judge's complete loss when it comes to him contesting Sanji's way of life.
Emotions AND the lack of Sanji's modifications is what makes Judge think Sanji is weak. He literaly mentioned it at the end of WCI and you have Reiju who is modified, but kept her emotions. Yet he doesn't consider her weak, weird right?.

Dude do you even read what i write?
Sanji reaching new hights because of this ill intervention will not show how wrong Judge was. He might change his thought about Emotions, but he will not change his thought about modifying humans, since it made Sanji reach those hights. He will see it as a succes and not be like ''Oh Sanji you were right! I am sorry, all the experiments and interventions i did on humans were wrong!''...

Modifying humans is the same as pumping them full with enhancing drugs. That shit is wrong and it doesn't matter if you use your enhanced power to do good things or whatever.

Judge literaly makes experiments on his unborn children, people on this forum: ''But Sanji has emotions and does good things! This will show Judge that his experiments were wrong!''...:kaidowhat:

Judge: ''Sanji, i see it now! You were right! Emotions are a powerfull weapon. Next time when i modify my unborn children, i will make sure they will keep their emotions!''

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I personally think it’s the best thing to make him have it while he hates his family

You gotta understand… it creates a good growth in character…

here is what I mean…
Some people wanted Sanji to throw away the Raid Suit just because he despises Germa…

but to me, that’s a sign of immaturity. As the great character Tom san stated… ships aren’t the ones doing Evil… when a ship puts a sail of marine it becomes marine ship, when the flag is pirate flag it becomes pirate ship…

the person who decides if the Raid Suit is used for evil or good is the user only…

To me, the biggest sign of maturity Sanji can have (which he still does not have it) to actually admit he’s from Germa…

you can disagree with me but think of it like this:

suppose you are from a country… with that nationality and passport… and for some reason, your country leaders are shitty assholes who started wars with other countries and did some bad shit and hurt many lives…

For me personally, denying that you are originally from that country is only but a sign of running away from truth…

the mature thing to do is to SPEAK and say “Yes, I am from that place, yet I am against their method/way”

That basically have even more impact on changing things cause even a person from that country does not agree with their politics and stands against them

Sanji will reach full maturity and growth ONLY if he accepts his Germa blood, and does not deny it… and use it to his nakama’s help without even hesitating!
Dragon’s first major arc will be his downfall and be a mere hype tool for Imu-sama

I can guarantee you that!
Ngl, I find it funny that I can completely agree with you in one of these, and completely disagree with you in the other.
LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.