What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that people don’t understand how powerful YCs are
I been telling them that, but they force Head Piece that Zoro is able to one-shot them, but now backtracking after he didn't. They can't admit on their faults.
I was always a sanji fan. And all my friends on this site are sanji fans fk zoro fans. This Noob @nik87 the Lik87, @Zowo or should i say ZoLo. And all the others noobs like Hiyroi fangirl @Seth "Leth" are not my friends.
My only friends are @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @MonsterZoro and @Bango🍅

:finally::finally::finally::finally:
Wanji Season fk moe for trying to deny i am a sanji fan.
:finally::finally::finally:
Nah, your faking it and I know type of guy you are. It's disgusting your trying to place yourself in another fanbase and talk about it. Your a degenerate as far as I know.

@Black hair
@Bango🍅
@WesMidnight
@Chaves

You guys seeing this?

'Moe Fetish' and you trying to say he is 'Sanji fan'. I am not even apart of the fanclub, but I know when another idiot is lying :kayneshrug:.

But what he trains is the flow of Haki. He manages to control his flow well enough, so Enma doesn't suck it all up.
He trained to manage the haki steeling effect of enma, all zoro does is applying resistance, enma already exudes haki on it's own.
Haki flow is coating the outside of the body with haki, but in enma's case the haki get's stored within.

I mean King or Queen isn't a 'God', but they have Dragon on them due to DF.

Idk how that beat him when his fire is different on being to it's abilities and Zoro cutting it doesn't stop the flames burning him especially kicking power on him if he is hurting a guy who Big Mom's attacks didn't harm him much. EOS is harming Zoro more than you think :kayneshrug:.

Especially Enma didn't harm much in King or Queen in his attack.

Guess Zoro is nothing compared to Oden that is true given Oden used his skills and fight on his own, not team up and Enma being only thing that got into the scales, but got one-shot easily by Kaido.

Insecurity Head Piece is bad on you, don't BS after you guys got debunked on Zoro 'one-shots' the YCs here :kayneshrug:.
Does the fact that Sanji carried by King's race dna all this time destroyed your braincell?? :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Sanji doesn't know anything about his modifications.

We have Queen who worked with Vegapunk and Judge he'd know more than Sanji on mutating genes.

Also Niji used his powers without the RS, which stems back from my original post.

The RS boost the genes that they have + provides additional perks.
ok i have to pull gears for this.. you are actually right about njij.. he used henry needle

hmmm this is getting interesting

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I been telling them that, but they force Head Piece that Zoro is able to one-shot them, but now backtracking after he didn't. They can't admit on their faults.

Nah, your faking it and I know type of guy you are. It's disgusting your trying to place yourself in another fanbase and talk about it. Your a degenerate as far as I know.

@Black hair
@Bango🍅
@WesMidnight
@Chaves

You guys seeing this?

'Moe Fetish' and you trying to say he is 'Sanji fan'. I am not even apart of the fanclub, but I know when another idiot is lying :kayneshrug:.

@Black hair
@Bango🍅
@WesMidnight
@Chaves

You guys seeing this?

You only mad cause i am a real sanji fan unlike Loe
:finally:

Does the fact that Sanji carried by King's race dna all this time destroyed your braincell?? :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
How is that bad? Idk why you guys putting that as a 'bad' thing when your hyping King which means your hyping Sanji on his flames being stronger than King :kayneshrug:.

Also Zoro didn't one-shot King and Queen as you talk. How does that make you think? Don't backtrack as you did on 'Blacktooth' :suresure:.

Again nothing is wrong with that. However they were born into their lineage. Sanji was not. Sanjis lineage was stripped and I planted in him via man made device. Meaning his lineage is a lie
Yeah but its litterly the same, how can you say being born overpowered and meant to be weak turn powerfull is not the same ? I even think that people who were just born monsters are worse.
Sanjj grew all his life weak and a failure so finally he gets something back, yes i know he wasn't supposed to be special but its like you say that people who are born to super rich parents aren't privileged.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
None of the novas did, if we go that way.
Do you see any SH beating Law pre-TS when none of them had Haki?
:kayneshrug:
Pre Ts Luffy > every Nova all day except Urouge. I swr he was the only one who bodied a Pacifista or was that XDrake??
Anyways my point is Pre Ts Killer was the least impressive Nova. He had no combat feats for me to put him over Sanji who defeated a CP9 agent all by himself. If Luffy took the same path Kid did, every one of the SHs would be Nova:kayneshrug:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
As much as I like Sanji a lot
But he wouldn’t have kept dodging easily with a barrage of attacks by Katakuri in future locations

as for Luffy
Let’s all be honest one time in our life… when Luffy faces an opponent during the major round… the main arc fight/round… he shows tenacity and resiliency like no other… you may even bring WB’s attack and he’ll survive it…

This arc itself I can guarantee you 100% that Kaido will use an attack that completely shits on any attack he used before. A complete finisher… and Luffy will tank it somehow and survive it to finish Kaido later on

Luffy in the determining rounds is NOTHING like Luffy in the beginning of an arc
Doesn’t matter how strong he gets
Beginning of arc will always have Luffy loses in easy way in bizarre way

That’s Oda’s writing standard every arc

So…when Luffy in final round tanks every single hit from Kaido… and Kaido reveals his trump card and shows his best attack and STILL Luffy tanks it and defeat him.. what does that say about Kaido?

cause believe me… it will happen.. and that’s just how Oda writes Luffy in his fights hhhh
but we are talking about marco and king who are much resistive and fast (similar luffy g4) so kata should use all his future haki (the same when he fought agaisnt luffy g4) and these rivals don't lose in few time (kata doesn't have some technique than it allow defeat him quickly).

Status
Not open for further replies.