What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Sorry Zoro fans, I as a sanji fan has sinned when i said that Zoro is only twice as strong as sanji.
Now after the last few chapters i know in my heart.
That zoro is ten times stronger than sanji.
And that ZKK will happen.
I will be moving from being a sanji fan to a zoro fan.
Make a thread about your experience as a Sanji fan:goatasure:

I understans why tanking ink arrow may not look impressive to you, it's the same fo me too, but just think about it, at WCI where the germa got discussed in details nobody ever said that the raid suit is durable, they just said it's fire proof and we saw that it enhances the vinsmokes abilities and add stuff like floating device, accelerators, and invisibility for sanji and cyborg like ability for yonji.
BM pirates even devoloped the anti-germa ammunition just to counter their steel skin/exoskeleton not for the raid suit.

Sanji is the only one who commented on the RS being durable, which may not be the truth, and it could be his exoskeleton starting to manifest all along. I can see why would sanji mistook it as one of the raid suit abilities.
you can atually be right ngl

But Zoro has better affinity with CoA.
So taking less time than Luffy to master some CoA application fits Zoro quite well.
That's not the same thing, zoro trains to control enma not haki. If Enma left without restictions can automaticaly use all of zoro's haki, but zoro has to regulate enma's effect to use it like a normal sword.
Also when zoro first attacked kaido he said he must unleash enma, not add haki.

Cyborg: "defined as an organism with both biological and technological components". Sanjis lineage factor was was created and assisted by technological components
google definition :a fictional or hypothetical person whose physical abilities are extended beyond normal human limitations by mechanical elements built into the body.

sanji is germa's faliure a cyborg has mechanical parts which is exactly why franky is one ..sanji isn't coz his anatomy doesn't involve mechanical parts

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I meant blackbeard lol
My bad
Luffy vs Akainu is more anticipated by me than BB or Imu

a fight with vendetta is always more intense and awesome in shonen

Sabo did not live through marineford to have same feeling as Luffy about Akainu
I'm looking forward for the fight against the Admirals.
But idk...Luffy vs BB has a special place in my heart.
That little exchange in Impel Down was already enough to make me hyped AF.

Sorry Zoro fans, I as a sanji fan has sinned when i said that Zoro is only twice as strong as sanji.
Now after the last few chapters i know in my heart.
That zoro is ten times stronger than sanji.
And that ZKK will happen.
I will be moving from being a sanji fan to a zoro fan.
You never Sanji fan? Why you change your avatar and try to portray as one? Man the copium on toxic side never stop. Now your making alt accounts to be another fanbase and try to attack them from within :milaugh:.

Also Zoro and Sanji are equals, no more BS. You guys have no credibility after the talk in previous topic. 'ZKK' is debunked unless you mean Zoro beating King that is maybe unless he fight Queen.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That's not the same thing, zoro trains to control enma not haki. If Enma left without restictions can automaticaly use all of zoro's haki, but zoro has to regulate enma's effect to use it like a normal sword.
Also when zoro first attacked kaido he said he must unleash enma, not add haki.
But what he trains is the flow of Haki. He manages to control his flow well enough, so Enma doesn't suck it all up.

Sanji doesn't know anything about his modifications.

We have Queen who worked with Vegapunk and Judge he'd know more than Sanji on mutating genes.

Also Niji used his powers without the RS, which stems back from my original post.

The RS boost the genes that they have + provides additional perks.
niji used his powers without RS??!!

panel please

Status
Not open for further replies.