What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji and luffy can dodge him and kata can't use it for much time. King or marco are a lot resistive and kata doesn't have any technique to allow defeat him quickly
As much as I like Sanji a lot
But he wouldn’t have kept dodging easily with a barrage of attacks by Katakuri in future locations

as for Luffy
Let’s all be honest one time in our life… when Luffy faces an opponent during the major round… the main arc fight/round… he shows tenacity and resiliency like no other… you may even bring WB’s attack and he’ll survive it…

This arc itself I can guarantee you 100% that Kaido will use an attack that completely shits on any attack he used before. A complete finisher… and Luffy will tank it somehow and survive it to finish Kaido later on

Luffy in the determining rounds is NOTHING like Luffy in the beginning of an arc
Doesn’t matter how strong he gets
Beginning of arc will always have Luffy loses in easy way in bizarre way

That’s Oda’s writing standard every arc

So…when Luffy in final round tanks every single hit from Kaido… and Kaido reveals his trump card and shows his best attack and STILL Luffy tanks it and defeat him.. what does that say about Kaido?

cause believe me… it will happen.. and that’s just how Oda writes Luffy in his fights hhhh

No moe you window licker
He KILLING him not beat KILLING HIM
K IN ZKK IS KILL NOT BEAT
Cry more
Zolo, don't be idiot. 'Moe' isn't here, he is on Youtube on stalking you guys put on him.

Trying to kill him, you have to beat him. It is same thing. Luffy is beating him, don't BS. Zoro have trouble harming YCs, don't put him beating Kaido BS again. Your crying more on it than anyone else here :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Rare chapter where all characters gets a W.
Not toxic group, it got cancel after Zoro is unable to one-shot YCs after they try to put that on Head Piece. By their logic, not one on them.

Yes, WE don't need proof for that. Judge does. Despite having people like Roger, Garp etc. he stil modified his children. He wouldn't do that if he would believe they just simply could get this strong without it.

Emotions AND the lack of Sanji's modifications is what makes Judge think Sanji is weak. He literaly mentioned it at the end of WCI and you have Reiju who is modified, but kept her emotions. Yet he doesn't consider her weak, weird right?.

Dude do you even read what i write?
Sanji reaching new hights because of this ill intervention will not show how wrong Judge was. He might change his thought about Emotions, but he will not change his thought about modifying humans, since it made Sanji reach those hights. He will see it as a succes and not be like ''Oh Sanji you were right! I am sorry, all the experiments and interventions i did on humans were wrong!''...

Modifying humans is the same as pumping them full with enhancing drugs. That shit is wrong and it doesn't matter if you use your enhanced power to do good things or whatever.

Judge literaly makes experiments on his unborn children, people on this forum: ''But Sanji has emotions and does good things! This will show Judge that his experiments were wrong!''...:kaidowhat:

Judge: ''Sanji, i see it now! You were right! Emotions are a powerfull weapon. Next time when i modify my unborn children, i will make sure they will keep their emotions!''
Bro, I agree with you. You are totally right in what you are saying.

But let's wait for the next few chapters, if Sanji's power is something due to his mother Sora's sacrifice? So it would make a lot of sense that the power of Sanji's emotions (that Sora deposited in him) would make the Sanji stronger and awaken a latent power of the race that dominates fire.
Sanji will soon be known as the Sun God, something that will separate him from his germa66 kinship.

Yo, queen might actually be speaking facts there, and sanji may be a cyborg, just look at the patern in his leg when he uses DJ it looks cybernetic imo, i never saw fire make a pattern like that.

You never Sanji fan? Why you change your avatar and try to portray as one? Man the copium on toxic side never stop. Now your making alt accounts to be another fanbase and try to attack them from within :milaugh:.

Also Zoro and Sanji are equals, no more BS. You guys have no credibility after the talk in previous topic. 'ZKK' is debunked unless you mean Zoro beating King that is maybe unless he fight Queen.
I was always a sanji fan. And all my friends on this site are sanji fans fk zoro fans. This Noob @nik87 the Lik87, @Zowo or should i say ZoLo. And all the others noobs like Hiyroi fangirl @Seth "Leth" are not my friends.
My only friends are @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @MonsterZoro and @Bango🍅

:finally::finally::finally::finally:
Wanji Season fk moe for trying to deny i am a sanji fan.
:finally::finally::finally:

I'm looking forward for the fight against the Admirals.
But idk...Luffy vs BB has a special place in my heart.
That little exchange in Impel Down was already enough to make me hyped AF.
To tell you the truth
Out of every top tier fight Luffy may get
Blackbeard is the least interesting in my book

I just don’t feel the fighting style of Blackbeard will be entertaining to the viewer.. I just don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.