What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
So Sanji will awaken his Germa genes in this fight and it will manifest as him having an exoskeleton that enhances both offense and defense, fire related power up similar to King's ability and a haki upgrade and that is how he defeats Queen without the raid suit
i like how you know exactly what the power up is gonna and it's many of them at once too

Funny then Killer was not defeated by Zoro as he returned, and Luffy was not defeated by Kaidou 3 times on the rooftop, all the opponents the strawhats defeated were not defeated actually.
he's saying that Kaido is not like the other villains , he's too big of a force to just chill while being alive , even Kaido's introduction said that he was captured 16-17 times and he always freed himself. Kaido's storyline is ending with his death

Why is everyone acting like the diable jambe is a genetic modification of the Judge?
Judge wanted Sanji to have the power of invisibility, the stealth black, fire abilities have nothing to do with the mutant transformation Judge wanted for Sanji.

Sora is related to the heavens, the race in Sanji's DNA is probably related to Sora in some way, maybe she's a Tengu, or it has to do with the drugs Vegapunk offered her.

The Sanji's power aligned with Sora's sacrifice makes a lot more sense than the Nazi germa science, to be sure.

By the way, I can't wait for Sanji's demonic transformation, awakening the mutated genes of the King race, being able to amplify firepower (like Hell Memories) and possibly having black wings to give him more speed, it would completely overshadow the powers of the RS.

Let's wait and see.
Yeah LoL, someone says (probably Queen?) that Diable Jambe is nothing comparable to King's race, so i don't know why there are people saying Sanji got modified by King's race lineage factor. If you know how the other Vinsmokes work it becomes pretty clear Diable Jambe has nothing to do with what Judge planned for Sanji.

Oda : You know there is this guy called Ryuma , he killed a dragon over the FLOWER CAPITAL
Oda : You know there is this guy called Zoro , he looks exactly like Ryuma, both 1 eyed, has the same dream , he's also a swordsman, he's from the shimotsuki clan just like Zoro's teacher.
Also Oda : Ryuma slayed a flying dragon in the flower capital
Kaido = flying dragon almost at the flower capital
Lanji fanboys : NAAAA YOU ARE FORCING THE CONNECTION ! ZORO IS NOT KILLING KAIDO BEGAUSE LUFFY IS ACTUALLY RYUMA!
Lanji fanboys inside : *FUCK, FUCK , FUCK IS ZORO ACTUALLY KILLING KAIDO ? NO THAT CAN'T BE HGKSHSKHFAKSHFASHF*
From what I recall, it was mostly luffy fan boys using the excuse of "luffy is the Mc so all the rest are unimportant", well now we know the m3 are equally important

Last edited:
never said that , Kaido is fighting Luffy and Zoro tag team with both Zoro and Luffy dealing massive damage and Zoro getting the kill at the end ( Luffy will possibly get more damage in because Zoro is getting the Final blow )
Nobody is going to kill Kaido, he's probably going to end helping against the WG when he gets defeated; Kaido really respect the strong individuals as Oden, Shanks, BM, WB, Roger, Garp et al and use the strength to gain allies I think that if he get really beaten by Luffy he will "change his mind" (like crocodile before him)

I don't really believe in the possibility that the DJ came from a genetic mutation. If this were real, Sanji would be the only Vinsmoke with two powers, not to mention Law not even commenting on the fire powers in his description of Stealth Black.

Take a look at the dictionaries definition or even the definition given by comics etc. It all comes down to a human being augmented via science and man-made practices
That's called genetically modified organism, not a cyborg, sanji is probably neither, him being modified would ruin sora's sacrifice, hopefully she turns out to be from king's race, making sanji technically a God from birth

We dnt have the full summary, but this already a better chapter than 1022.

We get Zoro greatness, King greatness, Momo greatness, Sanji being more than meets the eye, and Queen greatness(talking shit to Sanji), and maybe Inu greatness? Now who said Wano is a bad arc?

Dnt care for the ninjas tbh If he aint about Naruto pt1&2 I probably dnt care

I feel like were getting something special this Christmas:emohiyo::zosmug::christnally:

he's saying that Kaido is not like the other villains , he's too big of a force to just chill while being alive , even Kaido's introduction said that he was captured 16-17 times and he always freed himself. Kaido's storyline is ending with his death
That too,

But, can we take Kaido's statement about waging a war into account? Is he really going to die just that simply?
Is his years of struggle making weapons and gathering an army going to waste?
Perhaps, this is the goal of CP0: to stop Kaido. So, they are just watching Kaido's army getting defeated, otherwise they have plan B, a buster call.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yeah LoL, someone says (probably Queen?) that Diable Jambe is nothing comparable to King's race, so i don't know why there are people saying Sanji got modified by King's race lineage factor. If you know how the other Vinsmokes work it becomes pretty clear Diable Jambe has nothing to do with what Judge planned for Sanji.
i agree that sanji probably doesn't have king's dna but after a week of ''ZKK debunked'' ''Zoro and sanji equals cuz they're in the same panel together'' i'm making fun of what i can:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.