What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That too,

But, can we take Kaido's statement about waging a war into account? Is he really going to die just that simply?
Is his years of struggle making weapons and gathering an army going to waste?
Perhaps, this is the goal of CP0: to stop Kaido. So, they are just watching Kaido's army getting defeated, otherwise they have plan B, a buster call.
Cp0 goal is already known they came to kill who's who

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah LoL, someone says (probably Queen?) that Diable Jambe is nothing comparable to King's race, so i don't know why there are people saying Sanji got modified by King's race lineage factor. If you know how the other Vinsmokes work it becomes pretty clear Diable Jambe has nothing to do with what Judge planned for Sanji.
So you think he will unleash a new power up that has got nothing to do with DJ eventually? :sanmoji:

Yeah LoL, someone says (probably Queen?) that Diable Jambe is nothing comparable to King's race, so i don't know why there are people saying Sanji got modified by King's race lineage factor. If you know how the other Vinsmokes work it becomes pretty clear Diable Jambe has nothing to do with what Judge planned for Sanji.
If it was just the comment fron Queen then it really would mean nothing, but Sanji feeling weird from wearing the raid suit sells this theory(though I dont think he has the genes from that race)

So you think he will unleash a new power up that has got nothing to do with DJ eventually? :sanmoji:
He said he fells weird after using the suit a 2nd time (thats when he saved Momonosuke), so the RS is tied to every single Vinsmoke respectively, Luffy and Chopper tried to use but they couldn't, so Sanji using the suit must've awakened something.

What i don't know is if it will be the same modifications his siblings got, like super hard skin bulletproof, not feeling pain, more physical strength and things like that. Perhaps Sora's intervention made Sanji's genes work differently, as her goal was to make her sons keep their emotions (thats why Judge despises Sanji's the most)

Status
Not open for further replies.