What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy dont deserve a shanks or above bounty yet.

Even If he defeats kaido, was NEVER a 1v1.

Even now, kaido already fought 15 fighters.

The first Yonko luffy Will trully defeat in a 1v1 is BlackBeard before the final war.
Pretty sure thats going to be accounted for. Remember CP-0 is watching this fight and I wouldn't be shocked if they make an offhand comment that his victory was won with assistance.

I also think it's gonna be the case because Blackbeard/Shanks probably still need to look like goals for Luffy in the end, not that it matters I guess.

I don't understand you people. Luffy will defeat Kaido. Oda made this clear since 2016.

So what will Zoro do? Mutilate an unconscious guy? Does that sound like One Piece to you.

Dude, bounties are given on DEEDS. Not potential. Oda made this clear. Luffy actually defeated Kaido, help or no.

By beating Kaido Luffy has accomplished more than Shanks, so he gets higher bounty.
zoro is killing kaido above flower cap

Seriously, what does this chapter have anything to do with King's combat ability other than he can tank Onigiri?

Even Pica was defeated by Sanzen Sakai > Oni Giri.

Zoro train, get enma, his Onigiri>SS back then, however is current SS>current Onigiri.
That is like saying Kong Gun from DR is stronger as Culverin with adv CoA.
Zoro one shot two Supernova with far weaker versions, let see if Doffy ever can one shot supernova.
Sanji probably need fucking two powerups(RS and Exekeleton)+after he get stronger since DR to beat Queen less then high-extrem high diff most like.

The portrayal is clear, I doubt current Zoro would get much problems with someone like Doffy, the same Onigiri with King no sell would probably take over 50% of Doffy stamina.

Pretty sure thats going to be accounted for. Remember CP-0 is watching this fight and I wouldn't be shocked if they make an offhand comment that his victory was won with assistance.

I also think it's gonna be the case because Blackbeard/Shanks probably still need to look like goals for Luffy in the end, not that it matters I guess.
Yeah, luffy getting a 4b would mean hes on the shelf of of the yonko, that he can put a fight against them by himself.

Not what we see since the wano beggining.

Luffy was never meant do be able to fight kaido by himself. He can be the main star on his defeat but never being alone in the task.

I think the New bountys Will be:

luffy: 3b
Zoro: 1.5b
Sanji: 1.1b
Jimbe: 850 mil
Yamato: 600 mil
Usoop: 350 mil
Robin: 300 mil
Franky:220 mil
Brook:150 mil
Nami: 120 mil
Chopper: 100 mil (no more gags)