What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love zoro but i do think realistic is to much to reach 2b NOW.

Zoro would probably be already above in bounty even than Beckman and Shiryu with the bounty you gqve him, and these 2 still need hype to make them shine more, so in my opinion bfor the story progress better they should have a bounty above zoro now.

I wouldnt be hype to see a fight against Shiryu with zoro above him in bounty, would fell empty
Luffy will come out of this with a bounty higher than what Teach had, so in turn it'll raise for Teach. What Shiryu has, who knows?

But the suggestion of Zoro shooting up by 2 billion depends on whether or not you believe he'll kill Kaido.

Luffy will come out of this with a bounty higher than what Teach had, so in turn it'll raise for Teach. What Shiryu has, who knows?

But the suggestion of Zoro shooting up by 2 billion depends on whether or not you believe he'll kill Kaido.
Teach's bounty probably will raise massively from whatever he's about to steal from the Marines or beat them to (my assumption is its the real Pluton and somehow its true location was leaked st the Reverie, hence why Wapol contacted Morgans

This is One Piece. I don't like it either that it's so Luffy-centric, but this is the story. Kaido has been building for 10 years, and it's clearly Luffy's fight.

I don't know why people keep hoping for the manga to be something it's not. This isn't Game of Thrones.
I dont think you getting whats going to happen.

Luffy Will be the one that DEFEATS kaido, zoro Will fight and defeat king.

Zoro wont FIGHT kaido, zoro Will KILL kaido

Kaido after being defeated Will try a last move as the people are enjoying his defeat bellow, he Will try to kill them ALL but before he does It zoro cuts his Head.

Thats It

Zoro isn't hitting 2b even IF he kills Kaido that would be crazy lol. Blackbeard had to raid impel down, kill WB, be the first person with 2 devil fruits, AND beat the remnants of the WB pirates (a yonko crew with Marco at the head) just to barely pass 2b and you think Zoro in one arc will go from 320m to 2.32b? I don't even know if Luffy will hit 2.5-3.5 after this arc lol

Zoro isn't hitting 2b even IF he kills Kaido that would be crazy lol. Blackbeard had to raid impel down, kill WB, be the first person with 2 devil fruits, AND beat the remnants of the WB pirates (a yonko crew with Marco at the head) just to barely pass 2b and you think Zoro in one arc will go from 320m to 2.32b? I don't even know if Luffy will hit 2.5-3.5 after this arc lol
He's considered a yonko with lots of territory and level 6 prisoners in his crew on TOP of that. 2.32 bil? Mihawk could be close to that number

I dont think you getting whats going to happen.

Luffy Will be the one that DEFEATS kaido, zoro Will fight and defeat king.

Zoro wont FIGHT kaido, zoro Will KILL kaido

Kaido after being defeated Will try a last move as the people are enjoying his defeat bellow, he Will try to kill them ALL but before he does It zoro cuts his Head.

Thats It
Yeah sure, and then all wano will swim in kaido's blood making a feast.

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.