What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's the fact that they don't even admit to it being a possibility:cantseeme:

It's not like we just woke up one day and decided that Zoro must kill Kaido. It's Oda that's shoving hints and foreshadowing everywhere and they gotta be blind not to see that shit
They pretend to be blind so they can still push their agenda but they are just making it hard for themselves... Living on a borrowed time. :myman:

Making Sanji son of another man other than Judge would be shit cause would destroy all the cause (in Sanji's POV) of WCI. Sanji's character progress was all about Sanji being different from his apathic brothers and partially from his sister even tho they all came from the same parents.
Something Sanji shares with Corazon.
So making it "No he just had another biological father" would fuck everything up, a complete U-turn.
Not gonna happen.

Judge could have experimented with Sanji, trying to inject the lineage factor of King race or shit like that tho. The Queen-Sanji-King triangle is sus imo

G

Gorosei Informer

Dude went from losing to Borsalino to losing to some no name rookie, they probably locked his ass in some minimum security East Blue marine base.
Yeah that is possible to be fair. I hope it's something more than that though and he's not been "forgotten" or "dropped" from the story.

If buggy went to level 1 arlong definitely went too
Yeah that is a great point actually.

he dropped the soap in front of the okamas:lulz:

Next chapter might focus on Luffy, Law and Kid. We will see if Kid and Law will defeat Big Mom in this arc.
I really hope they get this win and moment but I'm worried Oda is gonna have them lose or it just ends up being a "draw" as the fight is interupted/sidelined for something or someone? Probably Onigashima falling and another Big Meme getting clowned moment? I still wish it was Kid and Law fighting Kaido and Luffy fighting Big Mom instead, way more personal and way better setup imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.