What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Bro did you actually read the spoilers? Queen thought that sanji was a cyborg and when sanji told him he isn't queen assumed that sanji is from king's tribe

If sanji was a cyborg then why didn't chopper point it out, why didn't judge even point it out? For one simple reason, he isn't one
Wow.

"Did you even read spoilers?"

Question is, did you?

Sanji already says he is feeling werid. It's established that normal humans don't get to randomly breathe fire out of their arse.

He's already got kings DNA, and soon he will unlock his cybernetic enhancements that he got from daddys help.

Sanji: RS makes my leg feel more burny
Queen: You're not from King's race and your fire is nothing like him, but you can still create fire..
Entire portrayal and hype: Sanji's cyborg genetics and Germa power-up

Some people here: SO THAT MEANS SANJI IS FROM KING'S RACE AND IS MOON STUFF?

At this point, I don't even understand the thought process :optimistic:

Yes that's why he feels something strange.

That's why he's able to use fire.

Sanji should thank every victory he's ever had to the Vinsmokes, and most especially him dad.

:catblush:
sanji's going through a genetic change like i mentioned before his dormant traits are now surfacing .
sanji has no mechanical parts so he's not a cyborg.
Something strange seems to be happening to Sanji and he says it/he doesn't necessarily feel bad but rather "weird"
After he says that, we get a close up of the fire on Sanji's leg(s) and the firepower seems to be rising
and now it seems like he's getting a powerup due to wearing Rs which is coded to him so it's bolstering his power even more

Wow.

Question is, did you?

Sanji already says he is feeling werid. It's established that normal humans don't get to randomly breathe fire out of their arse.

He's already got kings DNA, and soon he will unlock his cybernetic enhancements that he got from daddys help.
Normal humans don't emit lightnings and light and poison out of their asses either yet here goes Germa.

I like how there's not even a ghost of hint about King's race being related to Sanji in spoilers but you're going full retard over it lmao

Zoro wants to be the Strongest Swordsman in the World. Sanji just wants to find the all blue. The fact that a chef is ambiguously as strong as the guy who wants to be the World's Strongest Swordsman is already a win for Sanji.
Just look at the stuff sanji can do.. a person who doesn't train at all and stands rigth there at the top with zoro n luffy.

Zoro being a Shimotsuki will soon be revealed, I always said he is a descendant of Ryuma and made a theory back in OroJackson many years ago.

Well Let's see. He might be the son of Ushimaru.

For me it is obvious for many years that Zoro is the heir of Ryuma and a descendant of him.

Zoro the world strongest Swordman from the Land of Swordsmen

Wow.

Question is, did you?

Sanji already says he is feeling werid. It's established normal humans don't get to breathe fire out of their arse.

Queen asked him if his legs are modified, meaning queen thinks that sanji has implants in his legs like he has implants in his hands

When sanji told him that he isn't a cyborg, something he obviously figured out a long time ago since you know, he lives with the world's greatest doctor, queen assumed sanji is connected to king's race

There's two possible explanations

Sanji genes have been altered, so he's not a cyborg since he doesn't have any robotic implants

He's a descendant of king's race

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Normal humans don't emit lightnings and light and poison out of their asses either yet here goes Germa.

I like how there's not even a ghost of hint about King's race being related to Sanji in spoilers but you're going full retard over it lmao
I like how Queen (the fucking scientist who was working with Germa) has mentioned King alongside Sanji this chapter, yet there exsists no hints apparently.

:kobeha:

Well done.

Zoro being a Shimotsuki will soon be revealed, I always said he is a descendant of Ryuma and made a theory back in OroJackson many years ago.

Well Let's see. He might be the son of Ushimaru.

For me it is obvious for many years that Zoro is the heir of Ryuma and a descendant of him.

Zoro the world strongest Swordman from the Land of Swordsmen
Wow so original and inspired! :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.