What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was he overwhelmed nonstop? At the beginning of the fight/near the middle he outsped him multiple times, no? You can’t say “he wasn’t serious” because there’s no proof of that.

He’s in his hybrid form and using named attacks
At the beginning of fight Scabbards also fucked Kaido left and right. Yet got destroyed after.

At beginning of fight, Sanji kept up with Jyabura just fine. Yet started getting destroyed after until he used DJ. Got spam blitzed and overpowered 4 times in a row with zero comebacks in-between until DJ.

So, yeah. Do you think suddenly Sanji got so weak that he couldn't even react to or keep up with Jyabura at all in most of 415, despite being able to do so in 414? Or do you think Jyabura got Zenkai Power-up? Explain and answer this question rather than waste time going in circles.

Lol Sanji is always behind.. states that in every databook
The same databook puts zoro equal to luffy in strength. This databook was released while ennies lobby was ongoing.

If zoro equals luffy because of a databook then why is luffy fighting an opponent who's strength is over double zoros opponents strength?

Need I remind you...
2180 with sanji at 50% health

Where are the wings and the fire abilities tho? If she is from a race from fire users why is only 1 child able to use fire while the others use poison, electricity and light? Doesn't make any sense.
Did you not read what I wrote.

1. I said descendant
2. The medicine only affected Sanji so he was the only one who was given Soras lineage factor because the rest were given Judges experimentation

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So in this chapter we have:

- Shimotsuki Ushimaru hype,
- Shimotsuki Ryuma hype,
- Zoro hype,
- King lore hype,
- Moon plot hype
- Sanji fire powers hype,
- Jack hybrid,
- Adult Momo Dragon Form,
- Newgate flashback,
- Neko sulong vs Perospero :D

This is pure madness, this chapter deserves six stars.

:chopoff::lumazed::jinbewat::steef::finally::crazwhat::zosmug::stealthblack:
Hilariously this is more of a Zoro chapter than a Sanji chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.