What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

yeah, he is just using head canon, there's 0 proof

that's just him trying to think Sanji was damaged too for some reason :kayneshrug:

waste of time
Post automatically merged:

Finest in quality... But saying its the strongest its like attributing strength to it which... Doesn't make sense
So you think there's another blade out there that is STRONGER than Yoru, but it's not the best blade? why?

I suppose I should just take Mihawk's word as gospel when his supposedly "strong" black blade couldn't even break a hakiless Wado; a sword one level below the likes of Yoru and Ace:pepeke:
Wasn't he the same man who also said he was gna kill Luffy and yet here he is about to fight Kaido:tchpepe: The man is a bonifide capper.
Buddy 2 yonko couldn t break sandai who has no rank

I

Indigo

I mean not really. Sanji looked as bad as zoro did after nothing happened moment with kuma if were going off how the damage was drawn🤣🤣🤣 i wasn't gonna say it but you forced my hand. And that's a fact. I'll pull the scans up rn.
OH MY GOD

SANJI WAS AS BAD AS ZORO AFTER NOTHING HAPPENED

all right boys, ship it

give it up

this is the most nuts argument i've seen a Sanji fan use

that's it

no point talking here, just leave

@BillSlipton what exactly is your initial point? I can't really see it from the convo
They told me that sanji extreme diffed jabra while zoro mid diffed kaku.

He then proceeded to prove his point by pulling up 4 pages of sanji getting hit by attacks but none if sanjis own attacks back which make up like 3/4 of the fight. He said jabra was toying and playing with sanji the entire time essentially implying jabra could've dealt with sanji easily if he would've tried.

I then decimated his argument by pulling and pointing out and highlighting how he was wrong on every single point.

Status
Not open for further replies.