What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Actually, the power of enma raid suit was Zoro's Sanji's own power all along. Enma The raid suit simply helped master his own power better, it doesn't add power in itself.

Am I doing this right Zorobros?
except that it is stated in the canon manga that enma does nothing other than pulling out your own latent haki while nothing of that sort is told for the raidsuit mr. borsalino.

OH MY GOD

SANJI WAS AS BAD AS ZORO AFTER NOTHING HAPPENED

all right boys, ship it

give it up

this is the most nuts argument i've seen a Sanji fan use

that's it

no point talking here, just leave
Lmao Ima exaggerate a bit after having 5 zoro stans hound me and ignore all logical argument for 3 hours straight. Figured that'd grab yalls attention😅

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
zorotard debunker starter pack:

1. headcanon %s + headcanon arguments.
2. ignores context everytime
3. complete denial when faced with arguments and only response is "keep projecting"
4. "foh troll ive debunked you many times and the entire thread agrees with me" after presenting headcanons
5. "you're projecting and hating on the goat"
6. horny for @Finalbeta
Hahaha yeah.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Mihawk himself said it in Baratie its strongest blade not strongest grade.... which is better ?? strongest blade or strongest grade
Yoru is one of the strongest swords in the world, ranked as one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords.[1][2] It is a "Black Blade" (黒刀 Kokutō?) that is currently owned by Dracule Mihawk, the "Strongest Swordsman in the World".[3]

The databooks everyone love to quote called it one one of the strongest not the strongest. If Yoru is the strongest like you stated, why doesn't it have a seperate classification of its own???

Status
Not open for further replies.