What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Yoru is one of the strongest swords in the world, ranked as one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords.[1][2] It is a "Black Blade" (黒刀 Kokutō?) that is currently owned by Dracule Mihawk, the "Strongest Swordsman in the World".[3]

The databooks everyone love to quote called it one one of the strongest not the strongest. If Yoru is the strongest like you stated, why doesn't it have a seperate classification of its own???

A

Akagaminoproduction

Yoru is one of the strongest swords in the world, ranked as one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords.[1][2] It is a "Black Blade" (黒刀 Kokutō?) that is currently owned by Dracule Mihawk, the "Strongest Swordsman in the World".[3]

The databooks everyone love to quote called it one one of the strongest not the strongest. If Yoru is the strongest like you stated, why doesn't it have a seperate classification of its own???
Fan bois quoting databook...
Meanwhile manga: "Man.... I dont get respect here... Imma head out"

No Admiral , Gorosei or Yonko has ever brought up Ryuma name to hype him to be some monster.
They just mention samurai army as a whole
But even then, Yonko don't fear wano army

Stop wanking a dude whose best feat isn't even half as good as Oden scarring Kaido

Kaido even brought up Joyboy...he expected Luffy to be Joyboy and powerful.

Mihawk himself said it in Baratie its strongest blade not strongest grade.... which is better ?? strongest blade or strongest grade
I'll back up what you're saying with Stephen Paul's translation for back in the day.

Mihawk: I will remember it.
I have not seen such "strength" in some time.
And with the courtesy of the swordsman,

I will sink you with my ebony blade, the strongest in the world.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I mean not really. Sanji looked as bad as zoro did after nothing happened moment with kuma if were going off how the damage was drawn🤣🤣🤣 i wasn't gonna say it but you forced my hand. And that's a fact. I'll pull the scans up rn.
Since when Zoro looked bad after Kuma? He displayed one of the best endurance feats in the entire series of all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.