What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, it zorobois crying here, not downplaying... they are insecure right now that their boi is officialy equal to sanji just like in enies lobby, get used to it, dont take Ls take Ws... this week is easiest one so far to get those:steef:
I understand. If it was 1v1 idve never took an L. I was dealing with 5 tards here and another 3 on reddit and another forum. Was quite the juggling act

can sanjifans read?
Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race
The spoilers says Sanji's fire is getting bigger.
Your point is saying Sanji's powers are all about using fire, like King's, which isn't even true LoL, the same way Zoro isn't stronger than Mihawk or Shanks because he uses 3 swords, and 3 swords > 1 sword.

Thats Zolo Piece logic :kobeha::kobeha:

He is.
If Sanji's for powers are based on King's, then King is clearly superior...just like Kizaru is superior to Ichiji and Enel is superior to Niji
But what if his powers aren't based on king's, his original powers were meant to be Invisibility and iron skin, here he naturally has the powers of king, so far his mother being a descendant of king's race seem like a good theory imo

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:kayneshrug: As long as there are no marines I'm happy. I always thought Luffy and Zoro are the equivalent of Shanks and Mihawk in the same crew.
Bloody yonko/admiral wars... :kriwhat:
Shanks and Mihawk are indeed similar to Luffy and Zoro from different era.
Once Big Mom and Kaido fall, Shanks and Mihawk will take over the era as greatest and strongest.
Then Luffy and Zoro will take over the era from them, as greatest and strongest.

Roger-xebec
Big mom-shiki
Shanks-kaido
Luffy-Blackbeard
:cheers:
You are mixing up different generations.
Xebec is a lot older than Roger and they are two different generations.
Big Mom and Shiki werent the same generations since current era has Big Mom as the greatest pirate.

Shanks and Kaido are two different eras, current era is Kaido's, next one is Shanks'.
Luffy and Blackbeard are also two completely different generations despite both being WorstGen.
Blackbeard fits more into Shanks and Mihawk gen.
Blackbeard will try to take over the era from Luffy and Zoro but he will fail.

Before DJ:

Not only a serious Jyabura outright overpowered Sanji in every clash they had, but Sanji couldn't even react to Jyabura's sheer mobility and attack speed.

Even after DJ, Sanji could not tag Jyabura to land a second, finishing hit, and needed to be hit by an attack and take decent damage just so he could land his own attempt:

Nothing downplay. Sanji was getting overwhelmed in speed, strength and literally everything until he used DJ- and even then he was not fast enough to land a hit and needed to bait just to finish. Scans above.

Also lmao @ thinking a fodder like Khalifa got Sanji "extremely injured"
What happen to the rest of the fight? Like at the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.