What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zou was intense wdym?
exposition dump filled with reveals about the pirate king, wano and the one piece.
and i can never forget "raizo is safe" moment.
Yeah but there wasn't much conflict or tension in it, it was purely setup.
With how loyal the minks were revealed to be and Jack getting low diffed by Zunisha it ended up as mainly a lore arc.

I already said Judge used the LF to alter their ability from conjuring fire to another element. Sanji was suppose to have invisibility or bend light to look invisible.
If the Lunaria clan were hunted by the CD, then to hide any connection Sora would have to cut her wings to be safe. Judge LF again change their DNA so they wouldn't have wings.
When was it said Sanji was supposed to have invisibility? That's just one of his childhood dreams. I don't think judge ever said that was supposed to be his power.

And the stealth black suit has invisibility powers already. Why would Sanji need to develop them if he was meant to be stealth black and get them from the suit?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Age is not a factor see BB , Bege etc What matters is when kaido rise to power
It matters because above 60 people tend to leave their prime age and performance and Kaido should be in his 50s.
BB, Bege are in their prime years, 40s, that's usually when prime years start, SHs are an exception.
Oden reached his prime with 39.

If there is close to 20 years of difference, it usually means that one character is either not in his prime yet or already left his prime.
That's why eras belong to people with little difference in age:
Roger had 53 years - Whitebeard had 50 years, when era belonged to them 24 years ago.
LinLin has 68 years - Kaido is in his 50s, perhaps close to 60, their era is about to end.
Shanks has 39 years - Mihawk has 43 years, their era is about to start.
Luffy is 19 - Zoro is 21, they will take over the era at EoS.

I don’t think so

He refers to her as a hag
~10 years difference could be more than enough to call her a hag.
We should get the vivre cards of BPs in several days so we will see their age difference.

Sora had an issue with the emotion loss, not the super powers, because we already have reiju, and we saw that sora rebelled once judge mentioned that he wanted the quintet to be emotionless, so we can assuma that the drug she took was only supposed to nullify the emotion related modification. And the drug worked mostly on sanji while the other siblings were slightly effected, because they clearly worry about judge, and reiju, though only ichiji seemed to be the only one who's completely emotionless.

Also sanji is not trying to conquer anything his body simply reacted to the raid suit, also there's a lot of signs that proves sanji modified bloodline element, the most obvious is his ability to wear the raid suit, if he was a normal human without any modifications he wouldn't be able to wear it, it's genetically locked to sanji, luffy and chopper couldn't wear it and i suppose even his siblings can't wear it too.
The titles of the suits have existed for a very long time, the vinsmoke genitic modification is just a recent development after after the discovery of the bloodline element, so we can say that the old germa were given those titles according to the abilities and collors of their respective suits.
1. It was stated by the scientists Sanji has shown no sign of any of the modifications Judge made.
2. I don’t remember any stating they cared even when they were all about to die none gave a shit
3. The raid suit is locked to him by a DNA lock. Just means no one else can wear it not that it looks for the upgrade Judge made. What you put has never been mentioned normal humans can wear it as long as they’re vinsmokes.

Sanji doesn’t have any of the modifications Judge made. Judge didn’t even seem to know about Diable Jambe. None of the germa soldiers had any clue how Sanji was doing it.

There’s nothing in manga showing that Soras medicine didn’t take full effect on Sanji.

Or you can say "Hybrids have to be weaker", but then you have Dellinger who at only 16 years of age was kicking Bellamy's ass, defeated Blue Gilly, Ideo and Suleiman. Basically he runs a gauntlet through Luffy's Grand Fleet, and he's 1 year younger than Luffy was at the beginning of the story.
We don't know how strong Dellinger would be if he was a Full Fishman rather than a Hybrid

When was it said Sanji was supposed to have invisibility? That's just one of his childhood dreams. I don't think judge ever said that was supposed to be his power.

And the stealth black suit has invisibility powers already. Why would Sanji need to develop them if he was meant to be stealth black and get them from the suit?
Bunch of guesses.

For all we know Judge knew the powers from the get go.

My posts tend to be like half the time in disagreement with most Sanji fans here, such as me constantly advocating for Zoro fighting King and not Sanji for the past year, so that's kind of a funny thing to say.

I kind of get it in the context of this forum though, because there certainly seem to be an influx of alts from Sanji and Zoro fans made to push the same agenda from multiple angles :kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah but there wasn't much conflict or tension in it, it was purely setup.
With how loyal the minks were revealed to be and Jack getting low diffed by Zunisha it ended up as mainly a lore arc.
yeah exactly.
there was a lot of tension especially when jack came back to bring down zunisha.
not to mention sanji going to WCI as well.
if momo didnt unlock the power to control , luffy was going to fight one of kaido's main men the 1B guy jack.
jack is a meme now but he was a huge thing back then.
people legit thought he was kaido's right hand man.

Status
Not open for further replies.