What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
There is nothing wrong with first statement....he said the same to Vivi....what is wrong with saving friend country....that is what he did in east blue for nami and in alabasta for vivi.....

I have already said about second part..."it was cringy".....but Oda being in "Oda"n mode...
Alright as long as you acknowledge that. Don’t get me wrong I still have HIGH hopes for luffy
Especially going forwards
I just have a problem with this saturated arc taking away from luffys individualistic moments

lol big difference between between being so skilled at something that people call you a god at it and an actual god that people worship
Nika wasn't an actual God, lol. People called him as one as he saved slaves and shit. Similarly, the people of Wano used to call Ryuma the sword god because he saved them from the pirates and the WG, his legends, etc.

Forget the exoskeleton shit my dear Sanji fans.

He will awaken the lunar bloodline from the power of his mother Sora, Sanji is the new Sun God, capable of conjuring fire like no one else, having wings that will make him the fastest man and a super durable body.

Sanji's internal conflict changing his personality will cause him to abandon the RS and exoskeleton. His emotions are his main strength, understand that.

Sanji is character based on Lucifer

@RayanOO @Kuro Ashi @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @MonsterZoro @Zoro D Goat @Yasheen @Bango🍅 @Blackflamesanji

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There is nothing wrong with first statement....he said the same to Vivi....what is wrong with saving friend country....that is what he did in east blue for nami and in alabasta for vivi.....

I have already said about second part..."it was cringy".....but Oda being in "Oda"n mode...
Post automatically merged:

People worship ryuma...infact every god is "skilled" in one piece....
what is nika's skill?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The good thing about adult Momo is that he can’t bath with Robin anymore.
:steef:
I still hate him for that
why are you assuming he can't?:shakiously:
Post automatically merged:

Don't ask me about nika....but so far all gods in one piece are not actual gods.....take enel for example or even ganfall......
you're the one who said he was skilled so clearly you must know you wouldn't just made that up after all

I think its criminally underrated but its not iconic. Theres a lot of people who aren't a fan of that fight because of Mr.2s goofy design and foolish devil fruit abilities. Whereas Sanji vs Jabra is probably the only Sanji fight that up till now that everyone can agree is a great fight. Its the best fight in enies lobby after Luffys.
Sanji's fight in arlong Park was also pretty dope

Forget the exoskeleton shit my dear Sanji fans.

He will awaken the lunar bloodline from the power of his mother Sora, Sanji is the new Sun God, capable of conjuring fire like no one else, having wings that will make him the fastest man and a super durable body.

Sanji's internal conflict changing his personality will cause him to abandon the RS and exoskeleton. His emotions are his main strength, understand that.

Sanji is character based on Lucifer

@RayanOO @Kuro Ashi @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @MonsterZoro @Zoro D Goat @Yasheen @Bango🍅 @Blackflamesanji
This is more likely than germa Sanji imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.