What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn’t haki tied to your spirit? Maybe that’s what Kaku meant but didn’t know the right word at the time. What if Zoro used something akin to CoC but it wasn’t capable of knocking Kaku out? If you read the fight real quick Kaku is mid attack when he sees an image of Asura and stops moving completely. Isn’t that kind of like CoC?
Yes

Because the Sun God stuff is not cool it’s tacky and lame
First of all, Luffy has nothing to do with sun god.....it is just fandom nonsense.....

Luffy needs to be like East Blue Luffy who bodied everyone and have no fucks

Now he gets bodied and take turned by everyone whiiiile being some holy prophet
Luffy got bodied many times before he bodies someone....he takes L and improve....and since when did even Luffy give any fucks about anyone (except one instance where he is trying to preach about Oden which is cringy and "Oda'n fetish).....he even gave no fucks whether momo is child or shogun or whatever....

First of all, Luffy has nothing to do with sun god.....it is just fandom nonsense.....

Luffy got bodied many times before he bodies someone....he takes L and improve....and since when did even Luffy give any fucks about anyone (except one instance where he is trying to preach about Oden which is cringy and "Oda'n fetish).....he even gave no fucks whether momo is child or shogun or whatever....
Brooooo he said “i wILl sAvE mY fRiEnD cOunTrY”
“I hAvE tO tElL uStASs KiDd aBoUt tHe lIfE oF oDen

The first iconic Sanji fight was against Bon Chan :goyea:
I think its criminally underrated but its not iconic. Theres a lot of people who aren't a fan of that fight because of Mr.2s goofy design and foolish devil fruit abilities. Whereas Sanji vs Jabra is probably the only Sanji fight that up till now that everyone can agree is a great fight. Its the best fight in enies lobby after Luffys.

Brooooo he said “i wILl sAvE mY fRiEnD cOunTrY”
“I hAvE tO tElL uStASs KiDd aBoUt tHe lIfE oF oDen
There is nothing wrong with first statement....he said the same to Vivi....what is wrong with saving friend country....that is what he did in east blue for nami and in alabasta for vivi.....

I have already said about second part..."it was cringy".....but Oda being in "Oda"n mode...
Post automatically merged:

lol big difference between between being so skilled at something that people call you a god at it and an actual god that people worship
People worship ryuma...infact every god is "skilled" in one piece....

Status
Not open for further replies.