What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuderon, the Japanese OP youtuber who is the one who originally came up with Ohara's left eye theory was successfully able to predict Yamato being a female, Kaido lifting Onigashima to transfer it to Wano and the specific chapter Jinbei will come back, all based on the wordplay of those respective chapters.

His next prediction is that something big will happen in 1031. Onigashima falls on Wano, Vegapunk appears or something important about the Road Poneglyphs. Also, chapter 1127 is very important as its wordplay directly translates to 'The One Piece'.
Probably the chapter 1031 will be about the Road Poneglyphs
:kata:

I really don't get it but I'll take your word for it and expect a dope chapter
1 thing you can trust is that Oda is very keen in making stuff happen this way.

For example, Jinbe literally came back on the chapter that released on his birthday lol. I'd look out for those chapters, Oda is weird like this. Sometimes it works to his advantage, sometimes you can plainly see he sits on shit for a while just to do it lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You haven't heard about the theory yet? It went viral af in the community all around the world, lol.

It's Ohara's video titled, This might be the best OP theory you have ever seen, or something. I think some of it is a reach but the evidence is definitely there.
I think I seen it, Blother plugged it into one of his threads. I rarely watch/read OP theories outside of WG cos a lot of it just turn out to be a waste of my time. "Luffy's bounty will be 5b after Wano" "The Raid will fail" "Reverse Sabaody" "Rocks is the lurking legend"

I also feel like Oda watches some of these videos and changes the script last minute. I am willing to bet, Yamato's was meant to be a White Tiger till every one with a Youtube acc start blurting that shit out kmt

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
1 thing you can trust is that Oda is very keen in making stuff happen this way.

For example, Jinbe literally came back on the chapter that released on his birthday lol. I'd look out for those chapters, Oda is weird like this. Sometimes it works to his advantage, sometimes you can plainly see he sits on shit for a while just to do it lol
Have there been any instances where an OP theorist actually got an event spot on before it happens and I don't mean obvious ones like King fighting Zoro

B

Ballel

"Lurking legend is connected to Whitebeard, oops perhaps I said too much."
Whitebeard tells Marco about the legend of gods atop the red wall...
King is the lurking legend! :crazwhat:
I thought that the lurking legend is the Rocks pirates... and now Oda is doing THIS.
Not gonna lie, he is incredible with these lore related things.
Sometimes I think he shouldn't have been a shonen author.

Status
Not open for further replies.