What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean and how do you know? Chap.1031 ain't coming out till the 5th of November and I once heard Oda is always ahead by two chapters.
Yuderon, the Japanese OP youtuber who is the one who originally came up with Ohara's left eye theory was successfully able to predict Yamato being a female, Kaido lifting Onigashima to transfer it to Wano and the specific chapter Jinbei will come back, all based on the wordplay of those respective chapters.

His next prediction is that something big will happen in 1031. Onigashima falls on Wano, Vegapunk appears or something important about the Road Poneglyphs. Also, chapter 1127 is very important as its wordplay directly translates to 'The One Piece'.

But I thought it was actually Zoro who inherited Oden's will according to you guys :shame:

Also, Dragon and Shanks are live and Luffy definitely doesn't carry Rocks' will, lol. He's his polar opposite. And Roger probably carried Joy Boy's will only so that isn't different, lol.

Luffy primarily carries Joy Boy's will (if it doesn't turn out to be Usopp) and Zoro, Ryuma's.
Zoro>>>luffy
Ryuma>>joyboy

Zoro carries Kuina's will, that's it

both metaphorically and literally
Luffy also carries Ace's will but that isn't the primary figure who's will he carries. Yeah, personally for him that is more important, same for Kuina and Zoro, but I'm talking about it from the PoV of the grand scheme of things in the verse.

Zoro might definitely carry Ryuma's will if it serves a future in the purpose. If Ushimura turns out to be his dad then he's definitely carrying his will though, which probably relates to Ryuma as well as hinted in this chapter. That all cant just be a coincidence.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Theory by Japanese YouTuber Yuderon. It has to do with how the number 1031 can be read in Japanese.

10(ten) 31(sai) -> Heavenly Disaster (possible outcome onigashma falls on the flower capital)
>10(ten) 31(sai) -> Genius (Chapter is about vegapunk)
>10(too) 31(michi)->The long way(Chapter could be about the road poneglyph)

I really don't get it but I'll take your word for it and expect a dope chapter

You predict with one of these could happen?
I think Onigashima could fall because as @ConquistadoR said, chapter 1032's wordplay has something to do with mud, implying that Caribou might actually save Wano. If he was telling the truth and not trolling at least, lol.

My next prediction would be Vegapunk coming or him at least being introduced in a flashback or something. I don't think it'll have something to do with the Road Poneglyphs. But let's see.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yuderon, the Japanese OP youtuber who is the one who originally came up with Ohara's left eye theory was successfully able to predict Yamato being a female, Kaido lifting Onigashima to transfer it to Wano and the specific chapter Jinbei will come back, all based on the wordplay of those respective chapters.

His next prediction is that something big will happen in 1031. Onigashima falls on Wano, Vegapunk appears or something important about the Road Poneglyphs. Also, chapter 1127 is very important as its wordplay directly translates to 'The One Piece'.
What Ohara's left eye?? Is he always right about his prediction/theory??

What Ohara's left eye?? Is he always right about his prediction/theory??
You haven't heard about the theory yet? It went viral af in the community all around the world, lol.

It's Ohara's video titled, This might be the best OP theory you have ever seen, or something. I think some of it is a reach but the evidence is definitely there.

You haven't heard about the theory yet? It went viral af in the community all around the world, lol.

It's Ohara's video titled, This might be the best OP theory you have ever seen, or something. I think some of it is a reach but the evidence is definitely there.
Trash theory reaching

Status
Not open for further replies.