What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, he doesn't look the least bit done/tired/exhausted. Compare him now to any of Luffy's previous adversaries after hours of fighting.

Just saying I'm not convinced he's going down at all anytime soon. It will be a nasty brutal fight.
Bro he going diwn at dawn.
Post automatically merged:

@Lukegranders liking his fellow loser agenda piece member posts then saying he left the group lmao
?

The moon is always up during the night and sometimes during the day as well. It wouldn’t just disappear.

Again how do you think the timeline is going to go then?
That's my point, I'm not talking about real world logic. The author is going to show a moon at night and the Sun during the day in his manga, because it's easily conveyed on paper this way.

Imo, 992 was just the start of the festival. We see it literally just beginning then. That's when people started drinking and playing music. Check the scene out. You'd think that the citizens of Wano, people who only get to party once a year, would start around the moment it becomes night, which it's implied they did.

It literally could not be more than a few hours from that point to where we are now. Hence, I believe it's actually the dead of night. We still have hours to go before dawn. And that's fine, because Luffy's battles tend to take half a year to finish anyway lol, and we still have like 8-9 additional enemies to drop, and that's not even including potential threats like the additional Numbers, CP-0 or even the BMP if they show up when the island crashes.

Plus, we also have to remember that Oda can very easily shift scenes to Nami/Usopp or Brook/Robin or Franky or Jinbe, just as easily as he can focus on fights that aren't King or Queen just yet.

I said this before, but see how the spoilers don't even give us one attack name? It implies the chapter is mostly a dialogue drop/lore dump with potentially some skirmishing. It also might not be more than half a chapter, with the rest of it being the other fight scenes.

That's my point, I'm not talking about real world logic. The author is going to show a moon at night and the Sun during the day in his manga, because it's easily conveyed on paper this way.

Imo, 992 was just the start of the festival. We see it literally just beginning then. That's when people started drinking and playing music. Check the scene out. You'd think that the citizens of Wano, people who only get to party once a year, would start around the moment it becomes night, which it's implied they did.

It literally could not be more than a few hours from that point to where we are now. Hence, I believe it's actually the dead of night. We still have hours to go before dawn. And that's fine, because Luffy's battles tend to take half a year to finish anyway lol, and we still have like 8-9 additional enemies to drop, and that's not even including potential threats like the additional Numbers, CP-0 or even the BMP if they show up when the island crashes.

Plus, we also have to remember that Oda can very easily shift scenes to Nami/Usopp or Brook/Robin or Franky or Jinbe, just as easily as he can focus on fights that aren't King or Queen just yet.

I said this before, but see how the spoilers don't even give us one attack name? It implies the chapter is mostly a dialogue drop/lore dump with potentially some skirmishing. It also might not be more than half a chapter, with the rest of it being the other fight scenes.
No I’m asking your timeline. Oda was very clear, 15 minutes until we arrive at Flower Capital. How long do you think Momos going to be holding up the island?

Bro he going diwn at dawn
Not sure why you are saying this lol, I know that.

Read the context of the conversation before responding. We are arguing how late into the night it is. @Yasheen thinks a little over an hour. I think many hours are left.
Post automatically merged:

No I’m asking your timeline. Oda was very clear, 15 minutes until we arrive at Flower Capital. How long do you think Momos going to be holding up the island?
? You and I have very different opinions about what is going to happen lol. Imo, Momo will stop the island from dropping and then move it outside of capital. That's it, no more threat after 15 minutes. Another threat can occur after if needed

Are BMP actually going to get involved? Most Straw Hats honestly are in good enough state to keep fighting (except maybe Robin) and not all of them truly shined yet. Usopp hasn't done anything cool since Sugar sniping in Dressrosa and that was seven years ago :crazwhat:
If they are, it's gonna have to be when the capital is saved from the island at this point. It would be a cool final threat to deal with if Oda wants to make things desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.