What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree

They started at the evening, then the scabbards fought Kaido for an indeterminate amount of time but it was long enough for Jack to heal up. So I have to assume that was at least 1 hour

We know after the rooftop it’s been over 30 minutes by now.
Ok, evening implies ~8-10PM. That would still mean over 7 hours until the earliest the sun would rise for the dawn.

I'm just telling you guys, Kaido only has been fighting for a few hours max. Compare that to the last 2 YCs Luffy has fought. These battles may be longer than people expect.

Hell, he fought Big Mom for 3 days lol

But sanji's power (DJ) is getting enhanced by something that judge invented (RS), so there's an obvious connection between DJ and the RS.
If sanji said something about his eyesight or his sense of smell or taste, then we can make a case about the RS affecting other espects aside from germa abilities.
The spoilers are confusing, some say that he's wearing the raid suit, other say that he's about to wear it, I'll wait until the full summary
Post automatically merged:

''nothing comparable to king s race powers''
:kayneshrug: the rs will just increase the fire power
We'll see when the full summary comes out

Ok, evening implies ~8-10PM. That would still mean over 7 hours until the earliest the sun would rise for the dawn.

I'm just telling you guys, Kaido only has been fighting for a few hours max. Compare that to the last 2 YCs Luffy has fought. These battles may be longer than people expect.

Hell, he fought Big Mom for 3 days lol
Yeah but we know this fight has to be over at dawn. And they started the fight late to ensure the full moon is in the air and the party goers were drunk. To me this assumes closer to 10 pm. I don’t know how long you expect Momo to hold up onigashima but I feel Oda will do his symbolic thing to have him relive the hour of legends oden did.

Yeah but we know this fight has to be over at dawn. And they started the fight late to ensure the full moon is in the air and the party goers were drunk. To me this assumes closer to 10 pm. I don’t know how long you expect Momo to hold up onigashima but I feel Oda will do his symbolic thing to have him relive the hour of legends oden did.
Ok so serious questions though:

- Inu and Neko are literally looking a full moon this very chapter. You still think it's an hour before dawn? I'm not talking about real world moon logic here. Just that Oda is still using the moon as a reference for it being the middle of the night.

- Tengu and Toko just arrived at the flower capital like a few chapters ago....an hour before dawn?

Ok so serious questions though:

- Inu and Neko are literally looking a full moon this very chapter. You still think it's an hour before dawn? I'm not talking about real world moon logic here. Just that Oda is still using the moon as a reference for it being the middle of the night.

- Tengu and Toko just arrived at the flower capital like a few chapters ago....an hour before dawn?
The moon is always up during the night and sometimes during the day as well. It wouldn’t just disappear.

Again how do you think the timeline is going to go then?

Status
Not open for further replies.