What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Y'all actually believe Oda is actually going to make Sanji all edgy and shit after 1000 chapters? Come on it's not Naruto :beckmoji:
To me, Onigashima, in general, is the only arc in the entire One Piece history that I legit think it's just BAD.
Not passable, not "whatever". B-A-D.
So I don't actually believe in anything from Oda for at least the rest of this raid. MAYBE the lore dump that happens at the final segment of the arc.
Until then, if we have a clown fiesta, you bet I'm gonna go for a piece of the clown cake as well.
:funky:

If Sanji's personality starts to change, suppressing his emotions like his siblings, who will make him snap back to reality? Nami or Robin?
Robin had some nice interactions with him this raid, but SaNa is too strong, and Nami was the one present at WCI.
:bamathink:
Thats a good question, i would bet on Robin given their connections in this arc, but Sanji was worried about Nami in 1012 (when he packed up Zoro), considering the fact that Nami had a memorable presence in WCI, especially during the "Vinsmoke Sanji" chapter (843) and "Sanji vs Luffy" chapter (844).

Maybe Nami slaps Sanji's face again :suresure:

I

Indigo

To me, Onigashima, in general, is the only arc in the entire One Piece history that I legit think it's just BAD.
Not passable, not "whatever". B-A-D.
So I don't actually believe in anything from Oda for at least the rest of this raid. MAYBE the lore dump that happens at the final segment of the arc.
Until then, if we have a clown fiesta, you bet I'm gonna go for a piece of the clown cake as well.
:funky:
So you like Long Ring Long Land / Davy Back Fight better than Onigashima? are you serious right now?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Not hard to figure that it's like 4 in Indonesia now lol
:crazwhat::crazwhat:
Has anyone pointed out that Lunaria coming hot on the heels of Nika the Sun God is setting us up for some celestial shit?? I swear to whatever few things we hold dear, if this is how Enel gets thrown back into the story…
Celestial Dragon use astronaut outfit for a reason :crazwhat:
If Sanji's personality starts to change, suppressing his emotions like his siblings, who will make him snap back to reality? Nami or Robin?
Robin had some nice interactions with him this raid, but SaNa is too strong, and Nami was the one present at WCI.
:bamathink:
@Bango🍅 @Yasheen @Zoro D Goat @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @YASER , etc.
Yes Nami might do that if that happen, because i dont think Robin will do that.

But maybe Nami and Robin do that at the same time.
Or maybe Sanji real boyfriend aka Zoro :crazwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So you like Long Ring Long Land / Davy Back Fight better than Onigashima? are you serious right now?
Oh yes.
Not even joking.
That arc is, at the very worst, passable. You can basically skip it until Aokiji appears and NOTHING will change for you.
Can't do that for Onigashima. Gotta live with Tamas and adult Momos and shit.

Long ring long land isn’t even that bad. Humor wise it’s pretty great. Showcasing the straw hats it was also pretty good. The Luffy vs foxy fight was actually pretty good with Luffy showing his will to keep his friends.

I’d read LRLL over fishman island regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.