What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming straw hats that already got their W doesn't fight again

Smoothie vs
Snack vs Drake
Compote vs Brook (He used to beat on ugly women as seen against Giolla in Dressrosa)
Daifuku vs Chopper
Mon't D'or vs Usopp
Galette vs Nami (vs Ulti is a hardly afight, it was more like showcasing Zeus abilities)

I don't see anyone that could fight Smoothie, even if she didn't show much she's still a YC2.
:quest:
drake can easily fight smoothie. It makes sense as a matchup. Also we still don’t even know where drake is at despite people assuming he’s fighting apoo.

if I had to guess

Smoothie vs drake or killer

snack vs drake or apoo

compote vs brook

daifuku vs wire

oven vs heat

mon’t d’or vs usopp

flampe vs nami

chopper vs strongest number( the one with the working devil fruit)

If I had to guess these would be the matchups

Their powers is Germa..
He has a bickering that he could overcome aiming a greater good, and thats completely reasonable given how a big part of his childhood was, his biggest complains against Germa is their doings, their despise for lives, their arrogance, the kind of people they are in general.

drake can easily fight smoothie. It makes sense as a matchup. Also we still don’t even know where drake is at despite people assuming he’s fighting apoo.

if I had to guess

Smoothie vs drake or killer

snack vs drake or apoo

compote vs brook

daifuku vs wire

oven vs heat

mon’t d’or vs usopp

flampe vs nami

chopper vs strongest number( the one with the working devil fruit)

If I had to guess these would be the matchups
I really want to see the BMP fights, I think their fighting style with their diverse paramecia is really interesting. I'd be really disappointed if they do nothing til the arc is over :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.