What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the big moms pirates get fights it will probably be people like drake apoo heat wire bepo brook nami chopper usopp etc. I don’t see any straw hat getting another fight especially jinbe
Assuming straw hats that already got their W doesn't fight again

Smoothie vs
Snack vs Drake
Compote vs Brook (He used to beat on ugly women as seen against Giolla in Dressrosa)
Daifuku vs Chopper
Mon't D'or vs Usopp
Galette vs Nami (vs Ulti is a hardly afight, it was more like showcasing Zeus abilities)

I don't see anyone that could fight Smoothie, even if she didn't show much she's still a YC2.
:quest:

Oda keeps up the monster trio . Jinbe beating whos who and smoothie ruins that. Franky is a wildcard who might be forced to fight a number while running low of juice or something. I don’t see Oda giving a straw hat two wins. ThTs why the ones who didn’t win a fight makes more sense imo
I personally don't think either of those 2 are remotely stronger than Queen lol. Queen had the balls to attack Big Mom. Smoothie would be the type to get her Soul stolen from her mother, considering her fear when she went all WEEEEDING CAKE on them.

Trust me, I'm talking up Sanji and his opponent here. I don't think Jinbe would surpass Sanji for gimping WsW and then fighting Smoothie. Anyway, highly doubtful its happening, let alone them even showing up all things considering. They should have just be involved during the war.

Ah okay, don't watch the anime so I wouldn't know lol
True. I guess we'll know soon. It could be some weird passed down coincidence. Maybe spoiler translations are weird and it's just Zoro looking like Ryuma instead cause Ushimaru, not even in the anime where his face is clearer, has a scar on his eye. But we also didn't see him at all after Orochi took over, so who knows
How you don't watch anime but know ushimaru face clear in it lol

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...

somehow he got so much new info thats not posted anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.