What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might look like zero movement but in reality we don't know. As I said it's the same with Luffy. Why does his arm ignite? Because he can undergo mach speed. Now this doesn't have to be necessarily spot. If a character can move their limbs at mach speeds to catch fire Oda doesn't necessarily have to show us Sanji's leg go zoom in slow motion.

This is the thing.

That being said I don't deny the chances that Sanji is modified are high, but this is more accurate put it this way.
Thats actually false. Vulcunization is why red hawk happens. Rayleigh stated this in reference to luffy using armament hardening on his rubber body along with friction. It has little to do with the amount of speed. It's friction created because of vulcanization

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Thats actually false. Vulcunization is why red hawk happens. Rayleigh stated this in reference to luffy using armament hardening on his rubber body along with friction. It has little to do with the amount of speed. It's friction created because of vulcanization
And why do you think vulcanization happens?

The process I explained.

Unless you think Luffy is like a logia who can generate fire without even moving his body lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.