What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Again sanji can use hell memories which umis double jambe covering the entire body with zero movement
It might look like zero movement but in reality we don't know. As I said it's the same with Luffy. Why does his arm ignite? Because he can undergo mach speed. Now this doesn't have to be necessarily spot. If a character can move their limbs at mach speeds to catch fire Oda doesn't necessarily have to show us Sanji's leg go zoom in slow motion.

This is the thing.

That being said I don't deny the chances that Sanji is modified are high, but this is more accurate put it this way.

Exactly same though, Sanji already get two powerups,I doubt he even need a third one like a adv haki to beat Queen. Two are fine and show that Queen is going to give Sanji a hard battle.

About Big mom pirates, it over and I doubt that they going to get a another fight. Oda take them off for right reason, two yonkou crew would be to much and even if the strawhats had only mid-high diff battles,they need the rest to wipe out the fodders. A whole new troup like Smoothie and co in fresh would be to much for the strawhats and the alliance and be honest at this late story I don't want it, Oda had his chance with the flying six and in my opinion he even "rush" these battles.

I don't know what Oda is planning with Drake,Apoo,Izo,Kawa and Denjiro but I think all of them get take out soon too.

And the rest of the strawhats take out fodders,similar like what we get in Ennies lobby.
We could get 2 vs 1 against BMP to make it more fair taking into account the fatigue. :quest: You think BMP has no purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.