What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Izou shoots at Beast Pirates' subordinates as he leaves the place with Marco in his arms, telling him off.
Nooooooo, just nooooooo. He is going to the roof:josad:

Queen and King return to battle, then Queen raps.

Queen: "YO!!
Your attacks didn't affect me at all...
“Drought”, “Plague”, “Wildfire”!!
We are the 3 Calamities who protect Kaidou!!!"
:moonwalk::moonwalk:

Zoro: "Don't drag me down with you."

Sanji: "I'm not saying that!! It's just I feel something "weird"."

Zoro: "With your eyebrows?"
Zoro is taking the piss:milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro and King keep fighting. Suddenly, the edge of King's sword changes shape into something like a comb and King takes the 2 Zoro's swords from his hands. Then King pulls on his sword and snatches the 2 swords from Zoro, throwing them aside. Then King throws a powerful punch at Zoro's face. It seems that the blow has hit Zoro's face but he has managed to move his head in time and he has stopped the blow with the sword that he holds in his mouth.
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdamnnnn

Jack attacks Inuarashi with his trunk but, as happened in Zou, Inuarashi grabs it and throws him out of the room. They both fall into the courtyard where Ashura is unconscious. Inuarashi remembers the torture that Jack put him through on Zou and says that now all will gonna be different. Thanks to the huge hole in the ceiling opened by Kaidou, Inuarashi can transform into his Sulong form.
You mean to tell me Inu has been fighting a hybrid jack in base all this time:crazwhat:

Cut to the outside of Onigashima castle, just after Nekomamushi's attack to Perospero. Before Carrot and Wanda's gaze, Nekomamushi approaches Perospero saying that he is going to avenge Pedro's death. Once he steps out of the shadows, the moonlight causes Nekomamushi to transform into his Sulong form before Perospero's frightened gaze.
Oh yh, it is curtains for Perospero:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.