What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This line if very important for these who think that King going be a another fodder. Zoro see him as strong opponent, see him as very strong threat, you know shit going happen if Zoro use such lines. And King is fucking still in base form and I like his fightstyle already. Prepare this fight could cover easily over 5-10 chapters(multiple fight scenes) before it ends. Perhaps it going to effect Flower Capital where Zoro need to save it from King wildfire.

This fight has the potenial to overcome Mr.1 fight.
These posts about King being fodder to Zoro are aging badly very quick:josad:

Zoro: "Your battle style is curious...!!"

King: "There's no need for fixed form and style in real battle."

Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

Is this the first canon statement about a sword wielder not being a swordsman ? :quest:
Second. Mr. 1 said the same. There’s also Arlong who uses a sword but Hachi proclaims to be the best swordsman in the crew.

This just confirmed having a sword =\= being a swordsman

"BM, your back can give in while doing this attack"

"Blocking that was a huge feat even if for a second"

"How can he still move after taking that attack"

>BM and Kaido both shocked at the blocking

>WG running away with shocked, gaping mouths.

Oda literally made Zoro say that the attack would annihilate them all and that's a fact. Stop treating it like it's invalid just because it's from Zoro. The author added that in, just like the author made Robin call Sanji wings.

At this I'm just repeating myself while you continue to act like an ignorant fuck tbh, neglecting what I say. No one cares for the size.

I never even called it the strongest attack. Idk why you keep mentioning that. It's one of- if not the strongest among what we've seen so far though.
i thought you're among the ones viewing it the strongest attack. I don't view Zoro's statement as invalid, but many used that as an absolute narrative statement (pedestal) putting Hakai as the strongest attack. If you're not among the ones forcing others to agree that Hakai is the strongest attack ever in OP, then i don't see the use of contradicting your comments. I just oppose the notion that everyone must agree its the strongest attack ever to push the agenda that Zoro is so far above everyone else. Even if you think that Zoro is actually so much stronger than everyone, if you don't insult the ones who disagree with you, then i wont keep this debate. Since i actually agrees that Hakai's entirety was among the strongest attacks in OP, just not the absolute strongest. And while i disagree that Zoro is so far above every other supernova, i agree that Zoro is one among the strongest Supernova.

Turned out sanji was a delusional cyborg who thinks he's a human all along.

Kind of reminds me of that pet starfish of camie, that learned human tongue becayse he thought he was human.
:crazwhat:

Zoro and King keep fighting. Suddenly, the edge of King's sword changes shape into something like a comb and King takes the 2 Zoro's swords from his hands. Then King pulls on his sword and snatches the 2 swords from Zoro, throwing them aside. Then King throws a powerful punch at Zoro's face. It seems that the blow has hit Zoro's face but he has managed to move his head in time and he has stopped the blow with the sword that he holds in his mouth.

Zoro: "Your battle style is curious...!!"

King: "There's no need for fixed form and style in real battle."

Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

Zoro picks up the 2 swords that he had lost and returns to the fight.

Oda fucking destroying all made up fan logic built up for months. This shit is amazing.
This is going to depress Chrono the most:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.