What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but that still helps me though since I stated that Sanji can only win though a team battle or where he gets a TRANSFORMATION (which from the looks of it he is getting)
Lmao bro stop it your wrong. You told me apoo or Drake would interfere. Lmao. Monster trio will always be monster trio. Jinbei will never get a stronger 1 v 1 opponent than Sanji in major arc. Luffy=>Zoro>>Sanji>> Jinbei :milaugh:. People can't get this through there heads. The monster trio Dynamic is apart of one piece. It will never ever chsnge

Sanji begins to spin flaming kicks at Queen as he defends himself with his arm with Busoshoku Haki and his claws

Bruh this is still base Sanji having Hybrid Queen on the backfoot and forcing him to use Hardening on top of his modified arms to fend off his attacks :crazwhat:
Since Sanji is using flaming kicks it means DJ therefore it’s nit base Sanji unless you have a different definition of base Sanji I’m not aware of.

Lmao bro stop it your wrong. You told me apoo or Drake would interfere. Lmao. Monster trio will always be monster trio. Jinbei will never get a stronger 1 v 1 opponent than Sanji in major arc. Luffy=>Zoro>>Sanji>> Jinbei :milaugh:. People can't get this through there heads. The monster trio Dynamic is apart of one piece. It will never ever chsnge
I will get you the quote just so you take the L

Status
Not open for further replies.