What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Believe in Jack and the Calamity. When people trash Jack and King, we believe in these two, people even make jokes and put them in sams league as Sasaki and WsW.
And now look what King is capable to do. Yes I know Sulong Inu is a beast, which Kaido even hype, who is easily stronger then Boundman DR version. But I still think that Jack taking his W via awakening.
You're one of the real ones Playa, sticking with the Calamities when no one else was interested

Let me know when Sanji can you some real damage to Queen. Unlike Zoro who just started his battle with King, Sanji has been fighting much longer.

Oda is making it very clear that King is stronger than people want to give him credit for. ZKK will still happen. King is just a tool for Zoro's growth.
Queen is bleeding, and had to use haki

What are you on?

AHAHAHAHAH oda is a genious.

I always Said that using a sword dont make you a sowdsman.

Swordsman are people that use their swords AS THEIR MAIN THING, atacks defende everything.

BM is not a swordsman, she has way more diversity, as Queen and Jack and now king are not as Well.

And shanks most than probably isnt too.

And this king zoro fight gonna be better ND amazing. Later zoro gonna behead kaido

Let me know when Sanji can you some real damage to Queen. Unlike Zoro who just started his battle with King, Sanji has been fighting much longer.

Oda is making it very clear that King is stronger than people want to give him credit for. ZKK will still happen. King is just a tool for Zoro's growth.
Didnt changed the fact that queen used haki and claws to withstand sanji attack, while king didnt even use haki or hybrid form to snatched zoro swords.

not to mention king‘s punch would one shotted zoro if he didnt dodge it
:cheers:

PS : if u cant even low diff kaido’s lapdog, dont ever dream about kaido head:suresure:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That doesn't even sound too crazy for King anymore :myman:
Well the F6 disappointed me a lot. I'm fairly confident Jinbe could have likely defeated at least 2 at the same time. Base King is probably consistently stronger than that. Also the more the gap the more exponential the number of opponents that can be taken at the same time, it's not really a linear curve yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.