What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Oda needed to do was focus the SH's on this shitty raid.
I loved the fights against the Tobi Roppos (except Nami's, because that was garbage).
I'm LOVING this Zoro and Sanji fight.
Holy fuck dude.
Why, WHY did we waste so much time with these garbage ass scabbards? The only cool ones are the Dukes. Kinemon and Kiku were ok, but they dead. So we are stuck with the garbage ones.
1000% we will have a gag scene of adult Momo crying and running towards Nami's tits as if he was still a kid, and she KO'ing him. The most predictable joke ever.
Nah, Denjiro is the legendary scabbard. He Will prove it

And i like kawmatsu a lot

You just downplayed yourself HAHAHHAHHAHA EXACTLY Sanji is attacking Queen yet doing shit while King is the one attacking Zoro and ain't doing shit to Zoro. Zoro didn't even unleashed Enma or Ashura. He is just chilling.
Youre wrong then. King attacked zoro and managed to snatched his swords. Zoro even know he cant beat king with his swords that he need to bite him
:gokulaugh:

just like zoro didnt unleashed ashura yet, sanji didnt even showed his skill, let alone ultimate skill
:steef:

Enma does increase the ap by a great level it was shown when zoro could casually cut a cliff & his fling dragon on kaido that made him shit himself yip it was obvious in the manga that enma is waaay better than shusui
That is not proof of increased AP Zoro was chopping up hundred times bigger golem Pica in Dressrosa with ease, the point of that demo was to show Enma takes more haki than necessary from th user to cut when you can't control it. It just took much more haki than necessary to cut a tree cutting off entire a cliff draining zoro haki it simply uses up more haki from the users that is not increasing AP

Last edited:
Sanji saying he's 100% human should not be taken seriously, especially when he first thought that DJ was a product of heat and speed.
Queen confiened that all vinsmoke children are cyborgs, and denies the possibility of sanji being related to yhe lunaria race.
Sanji's leg patterns when he uses DJ is exactly similar to judge's patterns when he uses Electro-magnetic crack. So it's now confirmed that it's cybernatic.
Queen didn't confirm anything especially when the one thing he said about all the Vinsmokes is completely wrong. "All of Judge children are “cyborgs”... That legs are mechanical and can burn if you want it, right!?" Does this sound accurate to you? He doesn't have enough information because MADS split up years before the Vinsmoke children were born

I like how it was a 2v2 before becoming 1v1s

King isn't a swordman confirmed. Told ya that a real swordman won't be kicking, punching so many times.
Matching enma zoro, overpowering him

Queen hyping all 3 Calamities
Queen using koka finally. And hyping himself as greatest cyborg ever.
Sanji with hotter flames + RS will be amazing

If kinh can steal or restrain zoro swords
Why do people believe zoro can react or not have his swords taken away by Katakuri who can restrain anyone fast coz he has fs? Kidd has magnetic force?

Base Inu clashing with Jack and sending him out
Before sulong
Sulong neko vs Pero incoming

Marco is really done eh

Oden 2.0 with Kaido's fruit : Momo

But but "Zoo is top tier" LOL
"zori won't have his swords restrained by Katakuri or kidd, he's too strong physically " LOL
"King is a swordman" LOL This chapter proves that Linlin isn't swordman too. Same with Kizaru

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Idk I think Jinbe would have a problem with one of the tankier ones like Sasaki or Ulti. Franky had to whip out Radical Beam to put him down and Ulti got up after the Mazer Cannon
I consider Ulti as the likely strongest F6 which is an unpopular opinion but I don't care haha.

Her endurance is just otherworldy and she had a compelling clash with Luffy. Which didn't strike that PISSY.

Youre wrong then. King attacked zoro and managed to snatched his swords. Zoro even know he cant beat king with his swords that he need to bite him
:gokulaugh:

just like zoro didnt unleashed ashura yet, sanji didnt even showed his skill, let alone ultimate skill
:steef:
King tried to attack Zoro but he failed lmfao Zoro got his swords back and chilling. What's Sanji doing? Getting clowned by Queen while rapping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.