What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neko disarmed kaido. Did it mean shit when they actually fought ?
Kidd gets stomped
Neko disarmed him while he was off guard... We also have no idea if he tried to do it again on the roof. What does this have to do with the fact that Kidd would obviously hold an advantage against Zoro if they were to fight?

Kidd mid diffs Zoro. It’s a mismatch. Like a center trying to guard a point guard :cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think Oda settled it with the last chapter. There is no point in tag team between them. Sanji has his own mini power struggle with Queen + Zoro vs King is a fight that should not be interrupted by clowns.
I'm hoping for a good fight, both visually and different. So a chapter or two of tag teaming before 2/3 chapters of dedicated 1v1 is good enough for me.

My guy here using his headcannon as reality. Queen is laughing off at Sanji while King is taking serious Zoro. Sanji with suit couldn't even last a second against King what's your point 😂😂😂😂🤡 he thinks one punch from King will end Zoro? 😂😂😂 He isn't Sanji dude, Zoro took on Kaido and Big Mom remember
Two personality different, King was serious when Sanji attacked him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Neko disarmed him while he was off guard... We also have no idea if he tried to do it again on the roof. What does this have to do with the fact that Kidd would obviously hold an advantage against Zoro if they were to fight?

Kidd mid diffs Zoro. It’s a mismatch. Like a center trying to guard a point guard :cheers:
That's why kidd only got one arm right lmfao where was the advantage then

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm hoping for a good fight, both visually and different. So a chapter or two of tag teaming before 2/3 chapters of dedicated 1v1 is good enough for me.
Tag team would only be good visually as you like it. The power aspect will be super unbalanced because both Queen and Sanji are not comparable to their counterparts in the crew which are Zoro and King.

Also:
Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

Proof that merely using a sword doesn’t make you a fucking swordsman
Don't forget this statement that goes along with that scene:
Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Because I can't lose no matter what!!!"

That is proof there is no such thing as a pure swordsman and swordsman aren't limited to just using swords in battle. In a real battle a fighter will use anything they can to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.