What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you going to say when Marco gets feats against Kaido?
Post automatically merged:

No lol. Queen is probably one or two shotting Who’s Who. One grab and lazer = low diff
What feats? In a team battle?
So Marco needs to get pu and show us for the 3rd time his limits?
Marco sucks as a fighter

I'm 100% sure that Marco can never beat Katakuri. 65% sure he can't beat Cracker or Dofly
Spent 30 years with WB just to have no awakening with average AP , stamina and haki

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Because I can't lose no matter what!!!"

This statement is quiet weird for me.

Is it because he wants to go back to fight Kaido?
Or is it due to his promise with Luffy?

If it is due to the latter reason, he already lost to Kaido, isn't it. Why he doesn't talk like this when he fought Kaido.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao the best part about this arc is that this proves

2180 with sanji at close to half strength from being damaged.

Keep coping and wait for sanji to beat queens ass in base. Then cry because sanji didn't even put the raid suit on😂😂😂 have some more copium😭
It's 2021. Enies Lobby bullshit was finished back in 2006.

Maybe u have feats from Sanji comparable to blocking Hakai or putting a scar on Kaido?

Oh.

Keep coping candy boi.

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...

If it is due to the latter reason, he already lost to Kaido, isn't it. Why he doesn't talk like this when he fought Kaido.
It is because King is strong he is not getting "mid diffed" like some people said

Unfortunately, white hawk will be signing off, it's past my nest time, seeing as haven't played MH rise yet, so do not misunderstand, when i nest i don't sleep, I observe...from a distance, while playing MH, okay, I'm gonna go eat some sweet breb, play some MH, suffer two days knowing that's how long the akuma layered armor event will take to release and kick back, so long:endthis:ha i:shocking: edited it

It's not that weird. He's saying he can't lose because the calamities need to be held back so Luffy can fight Kaido. There aren't many other people left who can fight them

It's 2021. Enies Lobby bullshit was finished back in 2006.

Maybe u have feats from Sanji comparable to blocking Hakai or putting a scar on Kaido?

Oh.

Keep coping candy boi.
I'm sorry I didn't know know the authors narrative portrayal had an expiration date.

Are you really so stupid as to need the author to give you numbers every single arc? He doesn't need to put it in the story 50 times. Twice was enough. We have two arcs literally spelling it out as easy as 123 ABC you non comprehending buffoon.

Not doing something doesn't mean he can't. Your headcanons showing.

I am done with you. Continue to cope in your own echo chamber.

He’s literally just saying he can’t lose no matter what happens. What does it have to do with kaido?
I just feel the inconsistency and a kind of double standard. He just fought with Kaido and lose. And he seems to admit defeated easily. But with King, he declares he couldn't lose to King no matter what.

I dont know. It just feel weird for me. I might interpret something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.