What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This timeline just feels like a mess of headcanons, Luffy was fine with Zoro going to the roof and even offered him a ride, Zoro went all out against Kaido, saying Zoro protecting his captain is out of character is just insane, Zoro only crawled when he literally had 30 broken bones and had given his all and even that was probably just to avoid getting hit on his back, when Luffy told him to let the others know he would deal with Kaido they both knew Zoro was out of commission so it would be empty talk for Zoro to claim he would still fight Kaido, by the time they hear Luffy lost Momo quickly lets everyone know he will be fine.
I didn't say protecting captain is out of character. I mean no eagerness and bloodlust. Zoro always eager to fight a very strong enemy. He want to fight Fujitora, Mihawk, Ryuma. This makes him have a bold announcement with Kaido. But look at the rooftop. He has no bloodlust but full of worry face (but of course he has the best feat). Then he just gas out, gave up, and crawling. Zoro should stand tall and let Kaido finish him up like the time he had with Mihawk or Kuma.

Also, Zoro is now in commission, while knowing Luffy is out of commission. Why he just changes his target to King and leave the rest to Luffy. It is contradicting to his character before the rooftop.

Drake is shocked at Vegapunk's tech but the same Drake hasn't made a comment on Queen's tech all arc long :suresure:

Also why are you comparing strength?

Queen isn't strong because he's a cyborg. 90% of his strength comes from his zoan and base stats.

Imagine thinking Vegapunk doesnt negdiff this clown of a scientist when even CAESAR was more vital to Kaido's plans than Queen is :milaugh:
Headcanons.com

:milaugh:

LMAO. MOMO IS GOING TO KILL KAIDO. HE IS THE SAMURAI KAIDO WAS WAITING FOR AFTER ALL, NOT ZORO. YOU BETTER BELIEVE MOMO HAS ALL TYPE OF ADVANCED HAKI INCLUDING COC NOW THAT HE IS AN ADULT. HE DOESNT NEED TO TRAIN, THAT'S HOW IT WORKS. HE IS A PRODIGY JUST LIKE SANJI. LMAO.
IT REALLY IS ZORO FANS WORST NIGHTMARE
It's not too late to become a Sanji fan. Make the switch before you regret it. The supremacy event is imminent.
:finally::finally::finally:
MAKE NO MISTAKE, EVERY ZORO FAN WILL BE CONVERTED BUT IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE EVENT STARTS YOU WILL KEEP THE ZOROTARD STATUS EVEN AFTER THE CONVERSION.
I'M TELLING YOU IN A FEW YEARS THERE WONT BE ANY ZORO FANS LEFT, THERE WILL ONLY BE SANJI FANS AROUND:finally::finally:

No Caesar no smiled = bye bye Kaido's dream :suresure:

Vegapunk is better than Caesar at making smiles, better than Judge at lineage factor and better than Queen at cyborg weaponry :suresure:

Don't compare that man to your clownish Dino, you're gonna look stupid as heck when he finally shows up

Oda in sbs "The word impossible doesn't exist for Vegapunk"

Jesus why? Usopp focused achievements are some of the best chapters in this series. Him taking out 10 giants it's an immense achievement for someone of his calibur.
Usually yes, I agree.

But I don't care for the numbers considering how much of a throwaway the others have been up until now.

Not only that but the horrible bait and switch from page one to this is just a massive downgrade imo.

If Usopp was never meant to fight or beat page one then I wouldn't be mad at it, had oda not spend so much time "building it up".

Seeing Usopp struggle against numbers that are one shot material just isn't interesting for me.

It's better than a repetitive Usopp sniping from far away like in Eneies Lobby or Dressrosa, but again, numbers were basically all one shot... except for the one with black Maria, that one was two touched. I can't get excited for that, even if Usopp is my favorite character.

Usopp beating them is equivalent to Brook beating the fodder that were with black Maria.

BTW it won't be 10 giants he takes out: Yamato one shot one of them, Franky one shot one of them, Brook one shot one, one got dealt with on the roof... there's like 4 left.

That fight can get offscreened, personally.

No Caesar no smiled = bye bye Kaido's dream :suresure:

Vegapunk is better than Caesar at making smiles, better than Judge at lineage factor and better than Queen at cyborg weaponry :suresure:

Don't compare that man to your clownish Dino, you're gonna look stupid as heck when he finally shows up

Oda in sbs "The word impossible doesn't exist for Vegapunk"
You talked about Vegapunk making better Cyborg tools than Queen, which clearly isn't true until this moment, now you're bringing things that have no correlation to the initial subject

If King and Zoro have a COC clash, Ndule's gonna go insane
:josad:CoC clash
Just like Marco was supposed to have coc, fs or adcoa, awakening...

Maybe King has it...who knows but this isn't how conquerors fight or start their battle
It lacks that aura and solo portrayal

Marco ~ Katakuri ~ King
Jozu ~ Smoothie ~ Queen
Vista ~ Cracker ~ Jack

You nerds need to stop denying the obvious just to wank your favs. The Yonko crews (excluding BBPs) are supposed to be essentially dead even, so the YC1s of every crew need to be near equal. King isn’t mid diffing Kata or vice versa. The only exception is the RHPs, who need to have stronger officers in order to compensate for having no army, unlike the WBPs, BMPs, and BPs, who have massive armies
when Pero is fighting sulong duke like Jack doing, this whole top 3s are equal is headcanons.
Even if Jack > Pero, this alones means that Pero is near Jack.

Don't mind him, he's a salty Sword and WG fanboy

*Judge is the best at manipulating DNAs
*Ceasar is the best at making chemicals and he trued to recreate dfs like Vega, he failed...he could only make smiles
*Queen is the best at making cyborgs/techs

Vegapunk combines all, he's smarter than them but it doesn't mean he is better at them in each area of field.
Also Vegapunk is more into logia powers

Only Queen and Kizaru have been shown to perfom a barrage of beams which tells you that Queen is a better cyborg than any pacifista and Franky.

Status
Not open for further replies.