What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then... When Luffy said "I will go up to take down Kaido, you guy handles the rest", why Zoro didn't listen and still had an epic announcement that he will cut down Kaido. This is so inconsistency in my opinion.
At that time Zoro didn't know he would be back in full health so making such a statement would be completely weird.

That's reverse psychology
Sanji fans thought Sanji was fighting Queen and King evenly, but it happens to
Well I acknowledge that Jinbe is strong. Him handling Who's Who the way he did is testament to his pedigree but coz he decked Who's Who doesn't mean he's on Queen's level. Oda has clearly set Zoro and Sanji apart from even the likes of Jinbe with their matchups this arc and if that isn't convincing enough he even goes as far as to refer to the earlier as Luffy's wings, saying Jinbe is as a strong as or stronger than Sanji is just denial at this point:catsweat:
Well Oda clearly has to show Jimbei STRENGTH fully yet, you can't just say Sanji is stronger because he is one of the wings or whatever, that could mean many things from crew position to friendship portrayed etc. Jimbei has enough feats to be considered dangerous my guy, why do you think Law and Kid was surprised, Jimbei being a ex warlord, tanking throughout the marineford war and literally destroying Whos who's. Also, I don't know why you're talking as if Sanji did any significant damage to Queen, currently he is rapping and talking shit about how wack Sanji attacks are.

I just don’t see the Numbers being able to get up on time for that to happen. It’s not like they have Ancient Zoan recovery or Awakening. I think Jack beats Sulong Inu by using Awakening. Jack will be heavily weakened, and Usopp will have to face him. Usopp will use tactics to fight Jack from a distance and weaken him little by little, until Jack inevitably reaches him, and then Usopp will either get or show off a huge new powerup to put Jack down. The main reason why I say this is that I think it’s very likely that Oda will want to maintain Usopp’s relatively high bounty in the crew, so Usopp has to accomplish something greater than beating a F5, like Robin, Franky, and Nami did, in order to stay ahead of them. Usopp becoming Luffy’s YC3 would make sense because of Yasopp being Shanks’ YC3
Damn bruh you abandoned this theory pretty hard lol. Its been a few hours for some of them already since they've been knocked out (4, 5, 7, 8, and 10). 4 of them are unrevealed. Only the 9 Number was recently knocked out and it's nbd if in 10 chapters she got up.

At this point I don't see him "saving" Inu from Jack imo. I really think you shouldn't abandon this theory, it has some pretty solid backing
Post automatically merged:

Perospero Jack level?
Doubtful. Jack potentially does not care about Inu transforming (no comment about it at least), while Perospero seems to be shitting himself lol.

It is kind of weird since Zoro basically yelled at everyone on the live floor that he was there to slice Kaido into pieces, showing some determination.

But on the roof he just seemed to be there more to support Luffy than to actually fight Kaido. Once Luffy said he was good, I guess Zoro was fine with fighting elsewhere.
Exactly, Zoro's character in onigashima is so inconsistent and out of pace in my opinion.

Timeline
  1. Luffy: "I will go take down Kaido, you guy handles the rest" (Luffy first command)
  2. Zoro: Who care. I want to go up. "I come here to cut down Kaido!!!" (Zoro against Luffy command)
  3. on the rooftop: Zoro has no bloodlust and no eagerness to fight. Just keep protecting Luffy. (against Zoro normal character)
  4. on the rooftop: Zoro got beaten, crawling away from Kaido (against Zoro normal character)
  5. Luffy: "You guy go down, tell everyone I will win" (Luffy second command)
  6. Zoro: Roger. Told Sanji "Luffy will win" (Zoro is tamed and follow Luffy command this time)
  7. Zoro knew that Luffy lost and he was thrown to the ocean. Zoro (along with others) did nothing... (against Zoro normal character)
  8. Zoro then has King as a new target. "I will win no matter what". (WTF)

I don't know. I like Zoro a lot. But I felt weird with his character in onigashima. But I still believe Zoro with finish Kaido though.

LMAO. MOMO IS GOING TO KILL KAIDO. HE IS THE SAMURAI KAIDO WAS WAITING FOR AFTER ALL, NOT ZORO. YOU BETTER BELIEVE MOMO HAS ALL TYPE OF ADVANCED HAKI INCLUDING COC NOW THAT HE IS AN ADULT. HE DOESNT NEED TO TRAIN, THAT'S HOW IT WORKS. HE IS A PRODIGY JUST LIKE SANJI. LMAO.
IT REALLY IS ZORO FANS WORST NIGHTMARE
It's not too late to become a Sanji fan. Make the switch before you regret it. The supremacy event is imminent.
:finally::finally::finally:
MAKE NO MISTAKE, EVERY ZORO FAN WILL BE CONVERTED BUT IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE EVENT STARTS YOU WILL KEEP THE ZOROTARD STATUS EVEN AFTER THE CONVERSION.

ZORO CAN RESTRAINED KIDD’S MAGNETIC FORCE WITH HIS STRENGTH IS DEBUNKED
:gokulaugh:
IF NON HAKI AND NON HYBRID AND NON SERIOUS KING CAN SNATCHED ZORO’S SWORDS, IMAGINE KIDD OR KATAKURI

SUPERNOVA TRIO IS STILL THE STRONGEST

LAW, KIDD, LUFFY
Good thing Zoro still hold onto his mouth sword, but that's enough to end all the supernova trio together. One Dragon Blaze

LMAO. MOMO IS GOING TO KILL KAIDO. HE IS THE SAMURAI KAIDO WAS WAITING FOR AFTER ALL, NOT ZORO. YOU BETTER BELIEVE MOMO HAS ALL TYPE OF ADVANCED HAKI INCLUDING COC NOW THAT HE IS AN ADULT. HE DOESNT NEED TO TRAIN, THAT'S HOW IT WORKS. HE IS A PRODIGY JUST LIKE SANJI. LMAO.
IT REALLY IS ZORO FANS WORST NIGHTMARE
It's not too late to become a Sanji fan. Make the switch before you regret it. The supremacy event is imminent.
:finally::finally::finally:
MAKE NO MISTAKE, EVERY ZORO FAN WILL BE CONVERTED BUT IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE EVENT STARTS YOU WILL KEEP THE ZOROTARD STATUS EVEN AFTER THE CONVERSION.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...momo-scars-kaido-with-odens-haki-sword.16572/

I am a Master Baiter

Status
Not open for further replies.