What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Oda clearly has to show Jimbei STRENGTH fully yet, you can't just say Sanji is stronger because he is one of the wings or whatever, that could mean many things from crew position to friendship portrayed etc. Jimbei has enough feats to be considered dangerous my guy, why do you think Law and Kid was surprised, Jimbei being a ex warlord, tanking throughout the marineford war and literally destroying Whos who's. Also, I don't know why you're talking as if Sanji did any significant damage to Queen, currently he is rapping and talking shit about how wack Sanji attacks are.
Thats you right now :suresure: :suresure::suresure:

Zoro tryna be Luffy now. Why he gotta talk shit like IM GONNA CUT DOWN THE STRONGEST THING then literally come back crippled and now talking shit to King after getting his swords taken like some fodder. My guy needs some reality check

You quoted me with tears in your eyes because you can't stand the fact that Sanji is weaker than Zoro.

You have to lack reading skills. I asked you to prove Sanji's capability of blocking Hakai or putting a scar on a Yonko and you totally skipped that part because you know it's impossible. Why do you have to be so stubborn? Since Whole Cake Island Oda is proving Sanji fandom that no matter how loud you cry he won't hear this and won't make Sanji as strong as your headcanons portray him to be.

Parallels between Zoro and Sanji end at them both being important to Luffy as crewmates and that's about it. Power-wise. Sanji is weaker.

Now you can go Candy. Cry a river of tears away from me.
Lmao if sanji was up there with law to pull him after being decimated just like zoro then yes he could do the same thing. Idk why yall view this as a crazy feat. He blocked for literally a second. Then got suited. Dudes entire asshole got ripped a new one and here you are pretending he did anything significant.

This entire fight were bouta see if proof they're equal with zoro to marine fodder soldiers higher. While sanjis nerfed at least 30% or more. Just like ennies lobby.

I love that you couldn't refute what I said so you then decided to use headcanon as a rebuttal. Foh troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.