What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only potentially happening if the F6 also get up. Wouldn’t make sense for the Numbers, who have no special recovery powers, to get back up, but not the F6
I disagree. It's not like Kanjuro needed recovery powers to get up and fuck with the scabbards. Tbh I think the point of their recovery was to show you have to beat them down hard enough to take them out permanently.

- Yamato's bagua wasn't strong enough to knock put Ulti, but consistent damage to her body from Big Mom and finally Zeus is what took her out

- Page 1 got knocked put and an AdCoC punch to the neck

- Jack got double teamed by sulong kings after already being damaged from an army of sulong minks. He never was actually knocked out so he recovered fast.

- Black Maria, WsW and Sasaki all got defeated by attacks that marketedly were pretty bad to get hit by. They are just done

The Numbers on the other hand have all been 1 shot. Literally all of them save for the 7 Number who was ganged up on by Sulong Minks. Tbh, nothing here implies they were taken out by the strongest moves or moves that were unrecoverable. Plus, many of them fainted hours ago in the beginning of the raid.

Exactly, Zoro's character in onigashima is so inconsistent and out of pace in my opinion.

Timeline
  1. Luffy: "I will go take down Kaido, you guy handles the rest" (Luffy first command)
  2. Zoro: Who care. I want to go up. "I come here to cut down Kaido!!!" (Zoro against Luffy command)
  3. on the rooftop: Zoro has no bloodlust and no eagerness to fight. Just keep protecting Luffy. (against Zoro normal character)
  4. on the rooftop: Zoro got beaten, crawling away from Kaido (against Zoro normal character)
  5. Luffy: "You guy go down, tell everyone I will win" (Luffy second command)
  6. Zoro: Roger. Told Sanji "Luffy will win" (Zoro is tamed and follow Luffy command this time)
  7. Zoro knew that Luffy lost and he was thrown to the ocean. Zoro (along with others) did nothing... (against Zoro normal character)
  8. Zoro then has King as a new target. "I will win no matter what". (WTF)

I don't know. I like Zoro a lot. But I felt weird with his character in onigashima. But I still believe Zoro with finish Kaido though.
This timeline just feels like a mess of headcanons, Luffy was fine with Zoro going to the roof and even offered him a ride, Zoro went all out against Kaido, saying Zoro protecting his captain is out of character is just insane, Zoro only crawled when he literally had 30 broken bones and had given his all and even that was probably just to avoid getting hit on his back, when Luffy told him to let the others know he would deal with Kaido they both knew Zoro was out of commission so it would be empty talk for Zoro to claim he would still fight Kaido, by the time they hear Luffy lost Momo quickly lets everyone know he will be fine.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao if sanji was up there with law to pull him after being decimated just like zoro then yes he could do the same thing. Idk why yall view this as a crazy feat. He blocked for literally a second. Then got suited. Dudes entire asshole got ripped a new one and here you are pretending he did anything significant.

This entire fight were bouta see if proof they're equal with zoro to marine fodder soldiers higher. While sanjis nerfed at least 30% or more. Just like ennies lobby.

I love that you couldn't refute what I said so you then decided to use headcanon as a rebuttal. Foh troll.
Sobb sobb Sanji

Thought u said u done with me

Sobb sobb Sanji:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Cut to the 2nd floor of Onigashima castle. Jack and Inuarashi keep fighting, Jack is using his hybrid form. His legs are still mammoth legs but his torso and arms have human form (in fact he is using his swords). His head is a mix of his mammoth and human form, he maintains his large trunk and large fangs but has a smaller head and does not have mammoth ears.
Jack hybrid sound weird and lame already. Hopefully I got my imagination wrong though lol

@Paperchampion23 Inu beating Jack still seems unlikely to me because:

1. Jack likely has Awakening
2. I don’t think Neko will finish off Pero since Carrot has a much stronger narrative claim to being the one to KO him. If Neko doesn’t get to beat Perospero, then Inu shouldn’t be able to beat someone even stronger. Not exactly sure how Neko loses though. Maybe Pero is smart enough to use his candy powers to block out Neko’s view of the moon, causing Neko to transform out of Sulong and become exhausted enough for Pero to beat him
We will see what happens. In the end, even if Inu doesn't win, I dont see Usopp being the primary candidate to take over that fight. Just my opinion though

Status
Not open for further replies.