What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture of Ryoma, as if you see Zoro exactly, he has the same scar as Zoro in his right eye and a scar under his left eye
Sanji used a wonderful fire attack
for Marco, his picture and Izu carrying him won't impress his fans,
but the shape of Jack in the hybrid is a masterpiece
in a frame that shows the hand of Momonoske and he is a human at the age of 28, a simple problem

I'm guessing Marco and Izo scene looks similar to the Ace/Squardo scene in anime when Ace was carrying Squardo while Squardo's arm is around Ace's shoulders...

It's alright...Marco is my boy regardless of whatever state he is in

Zoro: "Your battle style is curious...!!"

King: "There's no need for fixed form and style in real battle."

Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

Zoro picks up the 2 swords that he had lost and returns to the fight.

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Becouse I can't lose no matter what!
!!"

Yikes. All the years swordbois were telling us if you have a sword you are a swordsman no matter what. Here their hero pours cold water on their headcanon :josad:
They got cucked by the one they stan:josad:

All All-Stars will have Awakening. Kaido is distinguished from the All Stars by having a Mythical. F6 are distinguished from the headliners by having Ancient Zoans. All Stars are distinguished from the F6 by having Awakened Ancient Zoans.
Post automatically merged:

cope buffoon
shanks has nothing to do with king :doffytroll:
mihawk still waiting for the swordsman that surpasses shanks
Mihawk has superior swordsmanship to Shanks, but Shanks makes up for it by being superior in other aspects. Oda even teased there being more to thanks than just swordsmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.