Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rej has been an inactive bastard in every game so far that I've been on this forum and I think he has flipped Town each time, so his activity is NAI. The flavor post is, nice? But the thing that stands out for me is that Rej kind of helped to try and clear TAC as Town. Unless TAC is faking another PR and Rej is in on it to help get him some Town cred, I think it would be weird for a Wolf's first or second post in this game to be clearing a townie.
That part i dont like because PRs don't mean = Town, sure TAC was faking that PR in Xlaws game but i was also faking the Oh God shit in last game and i was scum.

This was one of the 5 posts of Rej D1 in Mels game.
I read up the first 6 pages wil do the rest later.

Just about the 3 miller claims:
-Lindl is not a Miller as it seems that he has some kind of commuting passive that commutes him from investigations. I dont even know how towny that is but its possible if flavour justifies it.
-Light is def the strongest Miller claim and 2 Millers outside of one who is commuted or protdcted from invests is possible. And as other said I would rest it until the targets are hot topic because of something else.

Just my two cents about the miller stuff and since its been talked about much i wanted to give my input to it too.
While he's inactive he does contribute, he made 6 posts and all of them were fluff and flavor stuff atm.

That part i dont like because PRs don't mean = Town, sure TAC was faking that PR in Xlaws game but i was also faking the Oh God shit in last game and i was scum.

This was one of the 5 posts of Rej D1 in Mels game.

While he's inactive he does contribute, he made 6 posts and all of them were fluff and flavor stuff atm.
I guess we'll need to keep an eye on Mr. Yagoo then.

D

Dragomir

im obviously bothered by hayumi and you jumping on the train based off of nothing but "newbie scum behaviour claim" .

am i bothered about the possibility of being misslynched just for acting slightly confident on d1? ofcourse i am lol.
theres no reason for me to be afraid of a lynch literally hours into d1 when new wagons can be formed in minutes.

plus i can still claim anytime right?
You're bothered about being mislynched in the first post, but in the second, you say you're not bothered. Yikes, that's a massive contradiction. How do you explain that?
Dont think PRs should decide if one is town or not. Especially since this game is bastard.
The game's not bastard. Lind said later in the signups that it wasn't.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're bothered about being mislynched in the first post, but in the second, you say you're not bothered. Yikes, that's a massive contradiction. How do you explain that?
it was a mixture of arrogance, anger and nervousness while i was high last night when i shouldnt even be online in the first place.
i know it looks really bad the further and deeper you go through them. but it came from a nervous townie who was being hounded left right and centre over literally nothing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
> destroya puts up a 4 line post on me where the only accusation is "his intro on his second game on WG was awk".
> people started jumping on the bandwagon.
> i provide reasons as to why that is stupid.
> suddenly im a "confirmed scum" for giving a wallie of excuse apparently.

that was literally how the conversation went and i got really riled up last night.

D

Dragomir

Those Conq contradictions look real bad. It’s not the nervousness that bothers me as much as the flip flopping.
I agree. He's been all over the place in his interaction with Dest.
it was a mixture of arrogance, anger and nervousness while i was high last night when i shouldnt even be online in the first place.
i know it looks really bad the further and deeper you go through them. but it came from a nervous townie who was being hounded left right and centre over literally nothing.
Hmm, you could very easily be a nervous scum who got flustered at the pressure put forth on them.
> destroya puts up a 4 line post on me where the only accusation is "his intro on his second game on WG was awk".

that was literally how the conversation went and i got really riled up last night.
I mean, getting defensive over one guy calling your intro post awkward is a bad look. Even if people agreed, it's not everyone was coming at you pushing your lynch.

I've seen flustered townies before so I'm not gonna ping you as scum so far cause of it yet. I also respect how you owned up to your agitation and regained your cool later on. It makes me feel better about you.

The game's not bastard. Lind said later in the signups that it wasn't.
Not only did he change his perspective, but it seemed like he was no longer afraid of a lynch because of his supposed claim. Knowing that its opening claiming this game, I'd imagine scum has fake claims so I didn't love that aspect of his post either.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not only did he change his perspective, but it seemed like he was no longer afraid of a lynch because of his supposed claim. Knowing that its opening claiming this game, I'd imagine scum has fake claims so I didn't love that aspect of his post either.
Willy says he is playing catch up
Earning town points for reiterating these talking points
Don’t listen

Don't fucking lie. Hayumi and Nat had suss on you but never pushed you. I was the only person actively going for you and you act like it was the entire Town relentlessly coming after you.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. The fact that you're still spinning this story even though apparently we're supposed to believe you being high takes away any guilt you showed, is just you still trying to look good instead of just moving on. You keep stumbling back into this hole.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I've seen flustered townies before so I'm not gonna ping you as scum so far cause of it yet. I also respect how you owned up to your agitation and regained your cool later on. It makes me feel better about you.
i realized that i shouldnt be playing this game/be active in the thread at that time once i ended up soft claiming/hinting on a whim for no reason literally 2 hours into d1. i confessed i was high and sleep deprived and logged off immediately.
i accepted my mistake in getting riled up and how bad it made me look last night the moment i woke up and came online again. all im asking for is to not judge me entirely based off of that one interaction where i was very clearly out of my mind thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.