What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pero is going down, so is Big Mom. Smoothie & co will probably storm in and pick up the pieces away from CP0.

It's a shame Katakuri isn't here to witness this.
I hope they actually...do something instead of watch their mother lose. Hopefully they are in mainland Wano already following the island.

Stupid that Smoothie or Snack or Compote aren't here rn fighting

By the way,
Finally a Calamity is showing he can use armament haki!
Thank you Queen

I swear I was afraid that the calamities will have only powerful zoan and no armament haki.... they barely used ANY before.... this at least re-assures me that we're gonna see good haki usage in those fights
oda would be a bum if he didn t showed lmfao
fucking fodders of bm have it

Not only is Kaido about to see that Luffy (a DF user) somehow survived being thrown off an island and into the sea, he'll also see the son of his arch-nemesis with an exact copy of his DF :kobeha:
:josad: Kaido when he realise he can't escape Oden's shadows
His own daughter likes Oden, Momo looks like Oden and Luffy is Pirate version of Oden

Shimotsuki members just all look like Zoro :cantseeme:
Oda can't design families and females :
Alt least Sanji's siblings are his quadriplets , that's an excuse for him creating Sanji clones.

Luffy looks like Roger, Garp...
Zoro looks like Ryuma, Ushirama, etc...
Momo looks just like Oden.

Oda mindset "kids are always 90 or 100% photocopies of their fathers & mothers "

Almost every woman look like nami

Tbh, I think that's dead. The F5 were announced as defeated. Seems like Inu will probably finish off Jack, we'll see. But there are always the prospect of the Numbers and him pulling off some crazy CoO related snipe shot that takes them out.
I wouldn't count them out just yet, everything about those Tobi Roppo fights seems incomplete (excluding Black Maria). I'm 100% sure they still have awakening. I mean it's in the name, they have to be unconscious to awaken.
I believe they will literally wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.