What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese see Dinosaurs as Dragons
then Drake is dragon as well, Queen is dragon, Ulti is dragon, hell even page one is dragon.

and btw Pteranodon is not a dinosaur, so your attempt failed on that,

Pteranodon was a pterosaur, meaning that it is not a dinosaur. By definition, all dinosaurs belong to one of the two groups within Dinosauria, i.e. Saurischia or Ornithischia. ... While not dinosaurs, pterosaurs such as Pteranodon form a clade closely related to dinosaurs as both fall within the clade Avemetatarsalia.

Zoro: "Your battle style is curious...!!"

King: "There's no need for fixed form and style in real battle."

Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

Zoro picks up the 2 swords that he had lost and returns to the fight.

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Becouse I can't lose no matter what!!!"

KING IS SWORDSMAN

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
that will just confirm Shanks is not really a swordsman just because he have a sword lmao

Shanks is not a swordsman confirmed

He has to get back up and fight Ussop right? How unsatisfying would Wano be if Ussop didn't get a fight?
Do you realize that Oda basically made Usopp defeat Bao Huang?
LMAO.... sometimes even I forget that... but it seems like that was the extent of Oda going for Usopp this arc...

I would have loved if Usopp at least defeated a number if he couldn't do it to Pageone... while maybe Monster Point Chopper defeat Page1

Fucking Big Meme just ruining the shit out of this arc

Mammoth centaur hybrid form looks great, like it and didn't also expect it. Hope we see soon more of this version and Jack overall power.

OH BOY!!!
Look how clean King was lying and no sell Onigiri Enma attack, Killer was down by a far weaker version and King no sell it.
King was looking on fire this chapter and it just start it, can't wait for all out King.
:steef:

Jack has 4legs and two hands in his hybrid. I think Oda choose the form of a mammoth centaur on purpose since awakenend Jack could look more like this:

Like Behemoth, however Jack standing on two legs and having four hands to fight. Basically two for using his swords and the another two for using fishmen skills!! Jack awakening going be dope asf.
@TheAncientCenturion

So king is confirmed to not be a swordsman, as we knew.
Zoro's fighting style is "similar" to his dads? Did Ushimaru use santoryu too?
Shinobu raised Momo 20 years rather than 10, does this mean Luffy is still in his growth phase too lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.