What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, wooow, dumb me, who didnt see Zoro vs Ryuma and how Ryuma gave him his sword,
dumb me who didnt saw Zoro's teacher is a Wano escapee and he trained him, dumb me who did not read the current chapter's title "as peas ina pod".

Oh, I need to see a psychologist, I must be forgetting what the story is telling us.

Kaido said: You too, could not be a JoyBoy

Hyogoro said: Zoro bringing back shusui is fate, and how Gyukimaru said when Shusui left Wano, it destroyed our nation. Hence, a prophecy that if Shusui is back, Wano will be restored.
And "Two peas in a pod", literally saying Zoro is a Ryuma reincarnate.
The fuck are you even talking abotu and how does this BS you said even relates to what i said? And you are wrong about the last one, they just said misfortune hits the nation when Moria stole the sword, not that theres a fucking prophecy about Wano being restored when it was brought back.

maybe becouse Doffy > king = queen >= Vergo ?
Sanji got stronger
King>Queen basically everywhere.
And funny how you need to justify Sanji getting +18 by Doffy.
Post automatically merged:

Doffy fans love trying to stay relevant while he's asking Magellan to protect him LMAO
Tbh at this point most of the Doffy fans are just Sanji stans that are trying to justify the cook getting +18 by hakiless Doffy.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Proof ?

Shanks vs WB ==> Shanks used his sword
Shanks vs BB ==> Shanks took out his sword
Shanks vs Akainu ==> shanks protected himself with his sword

Oda confirmed this today that even if you use sword it doesnt make you swordsman.... he did it just this chapter

cry all you want , Ill take all your tears zorobois :steef:

Another cocksucking Two Piece reader. Had King stabbed himself through his chest, you would never miss the opportunity to say that Zoro took on a nerfed King.
But King didn't stab himself. Flampe equivalent didn't shoot silent needle towards Zolo. So, iyour argument is moot. Also, never said Kata was not nerfed but that was just before climax of the fight and how hypocriteof you to conveniently ignore the circumstance. Luffy fought around 7 or 8 hours prior to that. How you ignore everything I have said and took something out of whole thing to serve your agenda.

You assumed it. Zoro was all hufffing and puffing when he was about to attack Kaido and after that as well.

And he took a lot of rest as well,
So yeah, it is just you licking your fav character.
Again, what are you talking about and how does that relates with what i said? Do you even speak english mate?

Im not assuming shit, im giving facts that contradict your stupid headcannon. Go read the chapter again you lazy bum.

A Ryuma 2.0 who got the respect from the original Ryuma. And yet you have Sanji spamming shit that came from his father modifications while still acting like a bitch over Germa's tech.
Fancy power ranger suit created by daddy::gonope:
Fancy skill that you got from daddy's experiments that gave you the adn of a god: :goyea:

Drop the cap. Excuses.
Where did you get sanjis dj is from DNA. When he basically repeats what oda said in the sbs. Are you guys just trolls or this retarded ??

Zolo

Cope Doctor
King>Queen basically everywhere.
And funny how you need to justify Sanji getting +18 by Doffy.

Tbh at this point most of the Doffy fans are just Sanji stans that are trying to justify the cook getting +18 by hakiless Doffy.
So far they are shown as completelly equal :cheers:
Cant wait for Zoro to be unable to even speak after hes extreme battle vs King :myman:

The fuck are you even talking abotu and how does this BS you said even relates to what i said? And you are wrong about the last one, they just said misfortune hits the nation when Moria stole the sword, not that theres a fucking prophecy about Wano being restored when it was brought back.
All of this is related.

If something is missing and it results in a tragedy, it means if it placed back, the tragedy will be gone. Know the implications.

And, yes, Zoro is Ryuma 2.0, nothing more.
It would have been better if Hyogoro didnt compare him like that, it is just dumb move,

Status
Not open for further replies.