What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he said using a sword doesn't define his fighting style. Meaning, having swordsmanship doesn't mean he is limited to only using that style. King was talking about his fighting style. He never talked about the swordsman title. King never stated he wasn't a swordman. That is the same thing we have seen throughout the entire manga. Swordmen aren't limited to just using swordsmanship.
But according to zoro there is a way of sword and king doesn't fits in that category ; I don't care that much only stating this point so feel free to disagree with my take

Lol Doflamingo stopping DJ without haki and laugh at it Queen needs haki

Doffy>>Queen by far
Lol queen was taking all.of sanjis attacks, when sanji told zoro his body is feeling different its clearly doing something to sanji & his dormant powers plus you still think sanji is on the same level as he was back then your stupid :suresure: plus sanji never then has a chance to go all out on mingo, because he end up getting caught because lack of knowledge on mingo df /powers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That's unnecessary for sure, it would be better if Zoro not related to Ryuma the way Oda want him to be. Depressing? Nah, let's not think too much about it, at the end of the day Zoro still got his own journey and his own obstacle to be passed.
Yeah but it makes zoro whole journey forced. Zoro got his scar not because his own struggle but only to match Ryuma one etc.. And « weirdly » the two strongest swordsmen in history had a scar on the eye and were from the same family.

I don’t like that. Those parallels kill the fun and the originality of the adventure and the authenticity of the characters

So, what are the excuses going to be now once Zoro has said that he isnt allowed to lose regardless if swords are involved or not? :saden:
He can't loose because of his role of Luffy's wing.
That doesn't mean he's gonna defeat everyone because he wants to be the Strongest ever, no.
Zoro has 2 goals: making LUFFY PK and defeating everyone who identifies as a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.