Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista is a higher swords master than Fujitora or Law
so?

there are levels to swordsmanship
a simple logical fact that an entire fandom failed to understand

Shanks is a master swordsman
but his primely game is CoC

the most important game in one piece that Mihawk as of now have ZERO claim in it
Oh he has coc something zoro used on kaido
And gonna get used to it this arc lmfao

so?

the most important game in one piece that Mihawk as of now have ZERO claim in it
if CoC can't be a part of swordsmanship, you think Zoro can't use Asura when fighting Mihawk?

:kayneshrug:

If CoC can't be a part of swordsmanship, how come CoA and Adv. CoA can?

What is this arbitrary shit?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
so?

You think Mihawk is so chicken he only referred to swordsmanship skill without implicating total power level? Which definition is also redundant and headcanonical.

Law and Kid have to accomplish something against BM otherwise their performance in this raid will really be pretty bad, considering how Sanji and Zoro will defeat King and Queen
I really can't see them winning against Big Mom. They don't have the capacity to do it. Kidd doesn't even have the King's Haki developed and even if he ever did learn it he couldn't use it as well as Big Mom. If there is no outside help they won't win

if CoC can't be a part of swordsmanship, you think Zoro can't use Asura when fighting Mihawk?
If CoC can't be a part of swordsmanship, how come CoA and Adv. CoA can?
What is this arbitrary shit?
so I guess DF is PART of swordsmanship as well cause Law and Fujitora use DF ...
not every single power that a swordsman can use is PART of swordsmanship

any Mihawk CoC debate is fan fiction at this point (but I'm willing to give him lighting CoC at BEST)
but compare to Shanks ... he is A LEVEL below him

Shanks wins CoC
Mihawk wins CoA

and CoC > CoA

the sooner you guys accept this OBVIOUS fact the better
WSS led all of you to a dark corner
run !

so I guess DF is PART of swordsmanship as well cause Law and Fujitora use DF ...

any Mihawk CoC debate is fan fiction at this point (but I'm willing to give him lighting CoC at BEST)

Shanks wins CoC
Mihawk wins CoA

and CoC > CoA

run !
Mf delusional zoro already used coc
Shanksturds

Lromake is just mad his boy sanji is fighting the fat okama and not the king
I never ever said that he will fight King. I always said that Sanji will most probably fight Queen only. Stop with the lies.

So you calculate his speed like that? It doesn't make any fucking sense, it's still a shonen. Oda just wanted to show us that Marco could still protect them. it's like when a hero comes at the end to save everyone it's just a staging :suresure:
It's still fucking incompetent if you're not able to attack someone from that distance without another person blocking you, lol. Also, if you're going by the 'Oda just wanted to show...' thing, then at least be consistent with it. People were trolling Sanji for trying to dodge Kaido's Boro breath when it was clearly just done to make Luffy angry. Yet you guys powerscale using that, lol.

Shanks wins CoC
Mihawk wins CoA

and CoC > CoA

run !
What are you even talking about?

also, where did you get the info that Vista is a higher "sword master" than Fujitora and Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.