What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don´t why but I actually love his design, it is basically like this:

He should use that form back then in zou, he would take the W most like.
Can´t wait for Sulong Inu vs Hybrid Jack.
By the way, Luffy said that he will definitely kick Jack ass, and many fan take that world as law here (especially the one that claim that Luffy will finish Kaido and nothing will happen after) but if I remember correctly Luffy was super serious (same as against Kaido) on Zou and said that he will definitely kick Jack ass, lol look like that even your golden boy promise doesnt have a big weight after all. Be aware of that, cuz Zkk will happen (especially after this chapter)
The lore of Ryuma is as important as all the Kuzuki clan or even more. Shushui is a national treasure for Wano.

Deadass if Oda keeps drawing Zoro vs King Like this its gonna surpass the Luffy vs Kat fight forsure.... This is already Zoro's best fight post time skip.

If only Oda focuses on choreographing instead of offscreening, sigh...:crazwhat:

Regardless, Zoro vs King is headed towards the right direction compared to Luffy vs Kata because it has no bullshit plot conveniences so far. :bamathink:

And because it doesn't take a trillion tries from Zoro to even land a hit on King. :kobeha:

Also, I will reiterate this: with the way King neg diffing RS Sanji and holding off Zoro, if his bounty is only 10 million larger than Queen's, it is an obvious troll move from Oda. This guy, just like any YC1 shown so far, is leaps and bounds ahead of Queen and Jack in terms of competency. :kawak:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
the zkk stans will try fool you by saing . luffy will defeat kaido . but zoro will kill him hence the world will know zoro killed him . they think World Gouvernement and other people are blind & dumb
Hey remember when you made fun of a zkk dude for going private in his twitter and then you did the same thing a week later?:ihaha:

Queen only stepped in because Hyogoro almost wiped out the entire floor in an instant. This sequence that you speak of doesn't exist. We clearly saw King fight Marco in a one-on-one, with no trace of Queen near them, just before Queen tried to attack Hyogoro. And it's not like we have a clear count of the number of samurai on the live floor for us to know they're being protected by Marco. Even if the Samurai aren't beaten. There is no telling if it's because of Marco or because Queen just stood there without doing anything.
And to assume that Queen just stood there doing jack shit is reasonable?
Marco and King were fighting in the sky while Marco had an eye on Queen, stepping in whenever he tried to turn his gaze to someone else. Marco did tell him that he shouldn't forget that he is his oponnent and nobody else.

Queen doesn't have to be near Marco to fight him, he can shoot lasers from a distance, also, didn't Marco smack King and Queen in a building respectively on panel already ?

If only Oda focuses on choreographing instead of offscreening, sigh...:crazwhat:

Regardless, Zoro vs King is headed towards the right direction compared to Luffy vs Kata because it has no bullshit plot conveniences so far. :bamathink:

And because it doesn't take a trillion tries from Zoro to even land a hit on King. :kobeha:

Also, I will reiterate this: with the way King neg diffing RS Sanji and holding off Zoro, if his bounty is only 10 million larger than Queen's, it is an obvious troll move from Oda. This guy, just like any YC1 shown so far, is leaps and bounds ahead of Queen and Jack in terms of competency. :kawak:
I don't get the "neg diff" argument, sanji literally took no damage

I understand ...
since reality failed you, you NEED fan fiction
people who called Big Mom and Kizaru SWORDSMAN ... have no way to run

Shanks will rape WSS argument soon enough
"He is waiting for a swordmaster to surpass even his rival Shanks" specifically mentioning surpassing. Don't think Mihawk would be stupid enough to underestimate Shanks to such extent. And Zoro will face him in a far distant future not to mention yet Zoro is already likely at least close to yonko level.

Also pure swordsmanship doesn't exist. You mistook the chapter my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.