What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

Are you not realizing that Zoro needed his absolute strongest attack just to contend with Kaido for less than 5 seconds?

If Zoro tried to go at Kaido in a 1 v 1 without Asura, he'd get decimated. Lmao
He actually bested kaido for 5 seconds and gave him a trophy just like oden.... if kaido leaves and lives for another 20 years he will get zoro's dream as well

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Funny thing, you can now tell this was his fighting style back when Sanji saved Momo.

They both kick each other (CoA clash), then King just ups and grabs Sanji by the neck before using his zoan form to try and pierce him from a crash landing.

Very chaotic fighting style.
That's true. King is all about hammering his opponent with anything and everything he's got.

"should do"

i agree with that, but i think Oda is rushing Wano to the end now

it's going neck break speed

20 chapters ago the rooftop had started, all the F6 were fine

now roof piece is over, Luffy and Zoro went down and back up, Momo turned into an adult, all F6 are down, Straw Hats are all up and going for Kaido

i think King and Queen won't last long at all

sorry to say

:jordanmf:

Expect all of these fights to be explored in the anime
I agree, Wano in many way is much better in the Anime, where they slow down the pace, but never get boring and they put way more detail in every aspect.
I give max 2 chapters per fight if think goes well or maybe 4 chapters for conclude fights but never focus in just one but where you see jumping to actor around the island, few panels there then move few panels there etc.

Agree with everything except for the bolded part. King is clearly stronger.
Nah, Marco is still the top YC1 for now besides Benn Beckman.
He stalled Big Mom for a bit, both King and Queen for awhile, healed all the live floor, and then continued to fight King until his stamina finished. And beside being tired he's still fine, almost not damaged.
In a fair 1 vs 1 I don't see King win this, the phoenix power is too broken even for the ancient zoan crazy durability.
It would be a resistance competition, and no one can win in this against a guy whose ability is being almost immortal.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy has only used KKG once. Zoro has used Asura a total of three times now, and all three times he was heavily injured, and it only lasted a few seconds. Nice try.
Because of circumstance. He knows full well how to use it as he told law before hand
The first one finished the fight he had no reason to keep using it. The other 2 times his body was fucked.

Because there’s the rumor that the devil fruits are created by a sea devil, the world government who sees themselves as gods sitting up above the sky had a great enemy.

I think the idea that there existed at one point in time a race living in the ancient Kingdom that the world government erased then to hide their existence as they couldn’t erase the existence of devil fruits created the “Sea Devil” myth.

So I’ve always just thought of the people from the ancient kingdom as the “Sea Devils”

Status
Not open for further replies.