What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't deny that it was endurance.
Yes you are mistaken because Marco's claw literally left a mark on Queen's face...how's that durability?

Again that is not durability but endurance. He got knocked out by Big Mom...how does that translate to durability?

There's no underestimation in saying that Chopper's AP is inferior to Sanji's

Like I said , we have a side by side comparison.
Marco's no named shockwave hurt Queen whiles Marco's named shockwave did nothing to King

Keep those headcanons to yourself. Instead of addressing the points, you are moving to attack the poster.
I only corrected you for your false insinuation that Queen is extremely durable. Bleeding from Chopper and base Sanji =\= Durability.

Has nothing to do with my point

Queens endurance is what has been the focus. Him taking such blows which made him bleed is not a durability feat. The side by side comparison with King proves this fact
you should get you facts straight honestly " no named attacks"

calling bluebird shockwave yea get that right too

there is underestimation in saying Queen took damage form chopper hence queen is not durable which is your argument you are trivializing chopper's AP to underestimate queens durability and its OBVIOUS

Has nothing to do with my point

coz its not your point why tf would it be?..im trying to prove my point that chopper MP shouldn't be underestimated which you clearly are by saying queen isn't durable . you're quoting random comments of me putting a point forward and callling it out for not being your point... tf did you eat this mornin

gain that is not durability but endurance. He got knocked out by Big Mom...how does that translate to durability?
the fact that he got up right after with 0 notable wound and the fact that he sent BM to snooze that is durability
and endurance alike. can't you even get that much out of it.. or are you just being dismissive to obvious facts
:kaidowhat:

Like I said , we have a side by side comparison.
Marco's no named shockwave hurt Queen whiles Marco's named shockwave did nothing to King
like i said get your facts straight marco hit queen with a phoenix brand and blue bird isn't a shockwave attack

and blue bird just pushed king away to the building

what king bled from was a no named knee to the guts and you can see even after the shockwave attack queen is up and is about to tank another named attack

this is them later .. king is bleeding buckets while queen as just a scratch on the face

This is queen the next chap without any of the scratch and is alright bullying his crew and in the same chap 1006 king is no where to be seen after he took the blow from marco and was bleeding intensely.. while queen is being restrained by marco

yea King's durability is over queens my ass ... you didn't even substantiate crap to ithat argument

There's no underestimation in saying that Chopper's AP is inferior to Sanji's
your point wasn't even that .. whose A-hole did you drag that out from?! ; where did you say that here:

You are confusing Durability with Endurance. Queen is not that durable. Chopper drew blood from him and same for Sanji.

Marco's no name shockwave drew blood and did real damage. It is the only time Queen has said an attack hurts him.

Him getting up later is an endurance feat not a durability feat.
Comparing King and Queen side by side, King has far superior durability.

Marco's no named flame attack damaged Queen enough that he was hurt.
Whiles Marcos named flame attack (blue bird) which was massive compared to the previous one did no damage to King.
where tf did you say that?

what strawman argument is this ?!.. you never even compared sanji and chopper so why would you make such an irrelevant point.. just to dismiss mine by ignoring it ? thats a half-witted

my point clearly was that you're using chopper to underestimate queen's durability and i substantiated the fact that chopper's MP is not to be underestimated since he literally thew an iceberg conveniently and then asked a rhetorical question to whether such a brute can draw blood froma zoan commander with such a feat or not?

have you forgotten you are supposed prove that MP isn't as powerful? since you're using it as the bases of you nonsensical argument of queen being less durable.

man just stfu honestly , such vacuous derivle... ah god ..

Last edited:
You'd find a way if it was Sanji :milaugh: We'll see that EoS when the Admiral Sanji fights will be downplayed to Vergo level :kobeha:
What happened to Lanji being a Sun God hahahaha, where have all the lanjis hidden after the spoiler was fake.
You lanjis fall for something so stupid, i guess i cant blame you, you are finally eating after how many years of Ls.
After the Queen fight expect lanji to be sidelined til the EOS fights.

A lot of folks are assuming that King's tribe is "Lunalia" but chances are that it might actually be that one species that Big Mom said has been erased from history:quest:.
I always assumed that was the sea devil species that created the Devil fruits, would be interesting if it’s these “Lunalia”

I do think Kings reaction to Queen mentioning them may be telling but you could be right

Are you expecting that King and Queen will share the same number of chapters dedicated for their fight? Yeah, not happening..

If anything, something like this is what gonna happens..

King cleaning Judge's son trash from his path, one shotting him. While Zoro does the same to Queen.

Has happened before (Zoan King KOed RS Sanji, and Zoro sending flying slashes to Queen who was aiming at Chopper) and will happen again later.
:seriously:
Get back to me when you're serious...

I love how ruthless King is, the second he senses a weakness he goes right for it. No bullshit.

Zoro is bandaged and vulnerable? Time to kill him.
Sanji is distracted? Time to slice him up.
Zoro has three swords? Disarm and pulverize his face.

He's like a shark, all business
Bro, how does it feel like? Receiving Ws from left and right? King has just started and he already owned every single hater here on this forum.

Not really. It's easy to assume so from the way it was written but it could very easily be a red herring.

Also King's Tribe is not the one that was erased from history, it's just one of the 3 tribes that Linlin doesn't have on Totland.
There's King's tribe, the Giants most likely and then an unknown tribe ^^

Also thanks ^^
I mean after queen mentioned Lunaria's tribe because Sanji is using fire, Oda showed King's face to tell us that's the name of King's tribe.

Giants still exist, and unless the unknown tribe also use a fire ability, i think it's safe to assume Lunaria is King's tribe.

I love how ruthless King is, the second he senses a weakness he goes right for it. No bullshit.

Zoro is bandaged and vulnerable? Time to kill him.
Sanji is distracted? Time to slice him up.
Zoro has three swords? Disarm and pulverize his face.

He's like a shark, all business
Funny thing, you can now tell this was his fighting style back when Sanji saved Momo.

They both kick each other (CoA clash), then King just ups and grabs Sanji by the neck before using his zoan form to try and pierce him from a crash landing.

Very chaotic fighting style.

Really?
I think it will be really 6 chapters in total....
I have hard time to think Oda can cover the enemy details in mere 2 chapters
Cause you gotta understand.... each fight has many things to offer:
1- King vs Zoro:
- King Hybrid is YET to be revealed
- His Haki specialty is yet to be revealed
- MORE lure about his race will be exploited before he goes down...
- His bounty
- Even Zoro's CoC getting better control is most likely in this battle...
- Possibility of King being awakened Zoan...

For me to just jam everything of the above in mere 1-2 chapters is bullshit honestly... I think it's best to have 3 chapters (1 where it ends on King looks like he's about to go serious mode... second chapter is King overwhelming Zoro but by the end of it, Zoro is about to do something crazy for the last chapter to have the conclusion)

It's the same with Sanji vs Queen... many things to explore:

- Queen cyborg abilities will be more highlighted since he hyped it by saying even Vegapunk cannot create it
- His armament haki is blocking DJ with ease... making Sanji needing to power up with more attacking power
- Exoskeleton awakening was hinted HEAVILY this chapter, so Sanji's transformation is gonna happen
- Raid Suit usage is also another transformation (Sanji might have TWO transformations, Exoskeleton + RS) LOL
- Mads scientist research team info
- Queen's Awakening

and so on...

In same formula... I expect first chapter shows equal fight until the end when Queen wants to go serious... next chapter Queen dominates Sanji until the very end where Sanji goes SSG for the last chapter for Sanji to end him...

3 chapters minimum for both fights is the LEAST Oda should do... honestly... I pray LOL
"should do"

i agree with that, but i think Oda is rushing Wano to the end now

it's going neck break speed

20 chapters ago the rooftop had started, all the F6 were fine

now roof piece is over, Luffy and Zoro went down and back up, Momo turned into an adult, all F6 are down, Straw Hats are all up and going for Kaido

i think King and Queen won't last long at all

sorry to say

:jordanmf:

Expect all of these fights to be explored in the anime

@Gol D. Roger What diff does King give Shiryu?
The problem that I see by putting character A stronger than B but weaker than C is that in One Piece, every power work against different character in way that put them into an extreme challenge.

If you think Apoo could capture Luffy alone if he had the special handcuff that they used for Marco (during the fight for saving Ace).
Luffy is definitely stronger than Apoo and yet lost that fight, he got KO for 10sec which as we saw is enough to actually win a fight (if plot isnt protecting the MVP). Luffy didnt know how Apoo df work even with advanced COO.

Same can happen with Zoro vs King. As we saw Zoro endurance is monstrosly high tankying Hacckai and other attack from Kaido and still be able to damaging Kaido. Zoro could be very lethal, but we havmt seeing anything about King yet. That leave a lot room for Oda to do has he want which isnt bad as reader.

The same can happen to everyone expect maybe the top 5 strongest character in One Piece, where even Plot can protect you to win the fight.

So a King vs Shiryu depend all if King has mastered Coo hacky, and has a very high endurance, which could bypass the difficulty of the invisibility df.

Enel would still one-shot probably 98% of the characters in Onigashima and yet lost to Luffy pretiskil hackyless....

I see King being an hard opponent to people of the current Luffy calliber (I dont know where you put luffy in yet where Luffy dont get any plot protection (not like Katakuri vs Luffy) I see Luffy winning but he has to put some hard work too (remember that Luffy isnt immune to losing some limb).

Status
Not open for further replies.