What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of folks are assuming that King's tribe is "Lunalia" but chances are that it might actually be that one species that Big Mom said has been erased from history:quest:.
I mean it's no ? Lunaria is King's tribe who can manipulate fire. And king's tribe got erased from history.

Btw @PuckTheGreat , thanks for the translations. the language style used in this chapter doesn't look easy!

Not sure. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Shiryu ends up being a top-tier.
I mean the Shiryu that will fight Zoro is definitely a top tier for me, no ifs and buts. I have an emperor like Big Mom losing against that Shiryu, to make an example about how I see him.

Shiryu currently is a beast for sure. I have him above all the other right hands with the question mark of Benny (who is a top tier). I think he will defeat him.

But maybe the guy is already at his peak, who knows lol

Sanji's already doing this good

And Oda's telling us he's going to rapidly evolve further with his body going through some sudden changes :crazwhat:

Sanji: It's possible with my passion...!! My passion will exceed even the temperature of flames/fire!!

And hinting that after his evolution Sanji will be able to use techniques that exceed even the temperature of flames/fire :crazwhat:
Whats hotter or better then flames though.
I wouln't like it if Sanji had light/laser feet like Ichiji
Exploding feet?

People out here really think Oda is gonna diminish Zoro's life goal with a bunch of little shitty things like

"Mihawk is the STRONGEST SWORDSMAN, but he is way weaker than MANY fighters in the series, he is not that good at all, but hey, he is still strong"

:kayneshrug:

Wut?

You really think after all the shit Oda makes for Zoro, his life long dream is gonna be beat Mihawk and is not even gonna be top 10 fighters in the series?

are you serious right now?

Why the fuck would he even make Mihawk and Shanks be a thing of "legendary duels" in the past, if there's a huge gap between them?

Why would Oda shit this hard on Zoro dream for nothing?

The Right Hand Man of the PIRATE KING / World's Strongest Swordsman is not gonna be one of the top 3 or 5 in the series?

Get the fuck outta here.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mean the Shiryu that will fight Zoro is definitely a top tier for me, no ifs and buts. I have an emperor like Big Mom losing against that Shiryu, to make an example about how I see him.

Shiryu currently is a beast for sure. I have him above all the other right hands with the question mark of Benny (who is a top tier). I think he will defeat him.

But maybe the guy is already at his peak, who knows lol
Shiryu is evil oden

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@playa4321 @mly90 @Peroroncino @nik87 @Marimo_420 @Daikenki

Biceps competition :

vs :

And you know when it's Zoro, Oda always give awesome panels :

This is so good!! :finally::finally::finally:
The dopest panel of all the Wano:
:steef:
Quit lying to yourself. Comparing Zoro using his weaker attacks against King, to not phasing Kaido in the slightest with his absolute strongest attack, and thinking you're actually proving some kind of point. :whitepress:
Are you literally not noticing that King is putting up a better fight than Kaido against Zoro and tanking hits better than Kaido as well? :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.